Episode Discussion MONSTERS 103 Mercies Dragon Damnation OVA

C

CensoredbyWG

Just lol at this, i watched the whole thing and ryuma's personality is the same of luffy's.

Oda is really going to make luffy become evrything and everyone.
Post automatically merged:

Also realized that he wrote the trio at the same fashion of naruto, sasuke and sakura.

The anime was not good. It was weird. The scenes didn't connected well with one another specially at the begin of it.

They could've added a better context showing how each character got there what they were doing and them their resolutions.

I believe we had a bit of filler on the Dragon fight? Being a while I read the one-shot. It didn't seemed good to me. I only liked the final transition of Ryuuma giving Shusui to Zoro.

Would be better they showing Ryuuma cutting the fire while jumping towards the dragon and then slicing his neak.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine becoming the top 2 swordsman of all time with a great grade sword. Logelkeks in the mud.
He is top 1 all time and Shusui became the highest great sword when it became black. Perhaps even better than Yoru.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Watched it these days. It was solid and got better with each minute.

Man Oda back in the days already knew his way of storywriting. Obnoxious villain behaviour, mysterious protag drive.

Overall the story wasnt too shabbby considering how old it is and one of oda's first works.
It is very strong for a one-shot OVA, kudos to those who worked on it and it Oda.