More sections

I feel like we can benefit from more sections, so it brings more discussions and activity, make them more specific than the general ones

Like for example we have hot anime and hot manga discussion why not make a third one for any anime threads or topics anyone wanna talk about in general

In general chat we can get sub sections like (health, food, news & politics, sport, fashion & beauty, 18+ section, random topics)

And in entertainment (one for series, movies, music etc)

What do you think @Pantheos @Bogard

Ofc if any user has more ideas pls post them

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I dont know if splitting everything even more apart will change a lot.

The "hot anime" and "hot manga" section is pretty much for every anime and manga which has not his own section so far. Splitting it even further in "hot anime" and "any anime" or anything like that would bring no benefit from my point of view. But maybe the majority has a different opinion here?

And do we really need subsections in general chat? Do we have a lot of health, food, news... thread at all there? I mean, if its needed, cause people start creating several threads for food, i am all in for that. But i dont think it is a good idea to create sub section for just having 2 threads then there. Since we are a OP Forum afterall, not a general one.

But if the need is there, i wont have an issue creating these subsections.

I dont know if splitting everything even more apart will change a lot.

The "hot anime" and "hot manga" section is pretty much for every anime and manga which has not his own section so far. Splitting it even further in "hot anime" and "any anime" or anything like that would bring no benefit from my point of view. But maybe the majority has a different opinion here?

And do we really need subsections in general chat? Do we have a lot of health, food, news... thread at all there? I mean, if its needed, cause people start creating several threads for food, i am all in for that. But i dont think it is a good idea to create sub section for just having 2 threads then there. Since we are a OP Forum afterall, not a general one.

But if the need is there, i wont have an issue creating these subsections.
So what if we are op forum

A lot of us don't have the interest to talk about one piece and we want to talk about other stuff

As for the anime, i was talking about how both sections are more like sections that has threads for each anime and having another section for anime talking is better so ppl can find those anime/manga offical threads in hot anime/manga sections
Better than to have official anime threads and then which villain do u like type of threads, the official threads will get buried

And having specific sections encourage ppl to post topics that relates with it

Worst

Custom title
Yea don't think there is soo much activity in those sections that we would need this much organization, and i'm not sure how beneficial it would be rn since it would make those sub sections feel quite inactive since the content would be a lot more spreaded :/

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am active in the anime section and idk whats going on or wrong with it.
We already have a general season thread, we can get more stuff pinned there but the demand isnt high.
Imho its okay as it is since the traffic isnt increasing either way. There is a Spy x Family thread that barely gets traffic. We did not have a Dress Up Darling thread last season. It shows how people care about "hot anime".
Lmao.

The section should stay as it is for now until people becomme properly active there and really wanna reshape it.

My proposal is only removing the "hot" and just have it a "general anime" section because people also talk about "cold" stuff there kekw.