My Hero Academia 301 SPOILERS

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Good to know that Touya wasn't 100% glass clean.

Never trusted this Mofo and never will. I hope Shoto does something good for once and fucking kill this maggot.

Seth

โ€Ž
He was a child. Children are prone to getting emotional when they aren't being treated with affection, or their affection seems to be taken by another child.
What I mean is. We were supposed to believe that Touya was the one to get the most hate and abuse from Endeavor and from all flashbacks that include Touya up to this point it is easy to say that Touya got it really soft in comparison to Shoto.

We were supposed to believe that Touya died due to abuse by Endeavor, that Endeavor literally beat the fuck out of him because he wanted someone who could rival All Might, and apparently it was Shoto who experienced something like this, not Touya.

Of course, Endeavor wasn't the best mental health advisor but Touya didn't experience the shit Shoto did in my opinion.

Touya is basically pissed off older brother who cried cuz the younger sibling got more attention.

We were supposed to believe that Touya died due to abuse by Endeavor, that Endeavor literally beat the fuck out of him because he wanted someone who could rival All Might, and apparently it was Shoto who experienced something like this, not Touya.
He didn't get abused physically, but he got neglected emotionally by Endeavour. And Endeavour was hardly a good parent. He didn't really both to foster a good relationship between all his children

Seth

โ€Ž
He didn't get abused physically, but he got neglected emotionally by Endeavour. And Endeavour was hardly a good parent. He didn't really both to foster a good relationship between all his children
Yes, but understand the last part that I said. Nothing explains Endeavor's lack of empathy and human emotions but Touya wasn't really that much abused.

We were set to believe that Endeavor beat the living fuck out of him and as we know now, it wasn't the case.

This puts Dabi in a bad light. He looks like pissed-off emo.

Endeavor was a crap Dad, we know this, but Touya attacking his defenseless infant baby brother out of jealousy is pathetic and psycho. I don't care that he didn't get the attention he wanted, there is zero excuse to try and kill your baby brother, period.

I believe Touya is a natural psychopath, and that his raging jealousy just brought it out.

Endeavor was a crap Dad, we know this, but Touya attacking his defenseless infant baby brother out of jealousy is pathetic and psycho. I don't care that he didn't get the attention he wanted, there is zero excuse to try and kill your baby brother, period.

I believe Touya is a natural psychopath, and that his raging jealousy just brought it out.
He was like 7.

Kids usually act like psychopaths anyway. Its just that Toya wasn't really helped by his parents to be more empathetic.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah it seems Touya was not abused by Endy the same way Shoto was.

But that didn't mean he didn't suffer from the situation.

He was raised as a miracle by his father the first 8/9 of his life. Endeavor wanted to create the perfect child to surpass All might and was mad about that. He gave his child this goal and train him to do that.
Imagine being told over and over during all your youth that you will surpass All might, that you are the pride of the Endeavor family, seeing your father becoming mader and mader about AM etc. And obviously Touya was compelled by that, lot of sons considers their fathers as heroes but here this is Endeavor the number 2, the great and powerful hero, you want to make him proud.

And then your father, even if it's for your own good, tell you to stop because it's too dangerous for you. Touya, and a lot of children, would have heard : "you're not good enough". And then wonder boy Shoto came to "replace" him.
Even if it is not true, how come Touya didn't feel jealousy toward Shoto. The way Endeavor raised him and what happened after that can only lead to resentment and jealousy, and Touya was barely 10/12.
Post automatically merged:

And Touya witnessed Endy hitting Shoto, so Endy did it at young age with Shoto.

Yeah it seems Touya was not abused by Endy the same way Shoto was.

But that didn't mean he didn't suffer from the situation.

He was raised as a miracle by his father the first 8/9 of his life. Endeavor wanted to create the perfect child to surpass All might and was mad about that. He gave his child this goal and train him to do that.
Imagine being told over and over during all your youth that you will surpass All might, that you are the pride of the Endeavor family, seeing your father becoming mader and mader about AM etc. And obviously Touya was compelled by that, lot of sons considers their fathers as heroes but here this is Endeavor the number 2, the great and powerful hero, you want to make him proud.

And then your father, even if it's for your own good, tell you to stop because it's too dangerous for you. Touya, and a lot of children, would have heard : "you're not good enough". And then wonder boy Shoto came to "replace" him.
Even if it is not true, how come Touya didn't feel jealousy toward Shoto. The way Endeavor raised him and what happened after that can only lead to resentment and jealousy, and Touya was barely 10/12.
Post automatically merged:

And Touya witnessed Endy hitting Shoto, so Endy did it at young age with Shoto.

I couldn't said it better. :kata: