My Hero Academia Anime General Discussion

Got a chance to sit down and watch the recent ep, thought the only highlight was Endeavors prominence burn and everything else was bit meh.

Dekus 100% punches were so underwhelming.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anime actually made Endeavor look worse than the manga flashback. Shocked they added a scene where he basically gives his wife a death stare after Natsuo's birth.

I haven't read the manga, but I really liked that death stare lol. It added so much to his desperate situation.
All I know is that some parts in the manga are kinda rushed or feel too spontanous. I don't mind the anime doing some filler cuts or filler scenes to add some depth or structure. I hope it doesn't alter the narrative itself.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bad news: A new BNHA movie has been announced.
Good news: It will take place with the destroyed society

http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/66754
At least the topic is maybe interesting….

but I’m so bored by those movies which are taking arcs and times from the actual manga

and those movies are often so plain. One or two cool quirks (Chimera my love), but story wise it’s quite poor.

At least the topic is maybe interesting….

but I’m so bored by those movies who are taking arcs and times from the actual manga

and those movies are often so plain. One or two cool quirks (Chimera my love), but story wise it’s quite poor.
Personally my problem with the movies is not the movies itself but if the author later decides to make the events for the movie cannon in the manga.

I don't mind if the character exists in the main story as long as it's explained who they are for example Melisa and her father. But when it comes to make the things that happened in that movie canon, no thanks. If they are going to do it, at least find a good place in the manga and draw some panels of the movie make Deku have a monologue like "We went to US and things happened" while the editor outside of the panels type "Reference to X movie".

This is nearly impossible since the manga is ahead of the anime and the movie take place after each season of the anime, so just don't make the events of the movie canon, let it be Deku defeating X villain, Bakugou obtaining the OFA, etc.

I remember when I read Black clover for the first time and suddenly I reached an arc where characters I didn't see in the manga suddenly appeared and the MC and the other characters knew each other, I was confused as fuck later I got to know that the characters where from a Light novel. I didn't even know a LN for Black Clover existed and there wasn't a reference(or at least I didn't see it) mentioning the characters where from a LN. It was my first time reading so I was confused and I lost the desire to keep reading

Guessing the movie will take place after Deku vs Class A, maybe have a unique group of Tartarus villains for them to fight. Doubt they would just do a movie centered around Deku going vigilante.