• Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 245
Title:
Uprising

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

Is currently December in the MHA universe, in four month is April, guess what is being celebrated in April? Tomura's birthday, what a coincidence :geek:
I liked the way Endeavor realized Hawks message, now that he knows, the heroes have time to prepare but will it be enough?

btw i'm here for the last panel :catsure:

...he looks so depressed tho, i want to hug him :feelscryingman:

Last edited:
Hawks delivering the message in this way was pretty amazing, and really have to commend his commitment, even though he strives for a future in which heroes wont have much to do, he is out here being a spy doing all the necessary work by himself putting himself at major risk. Really hope he wont die @RayanOO ...

AkainuEndeavor decoding the message was pretty dope as well, its nice to see that his emotional development also helped him in realizing there was something up with hawks..

Im guessing the heroes will try an preemptive strike on the league

Status
Not open for further replies.