My Hero Academia - Chapter 263: I Wanna Be With You Guys!!

Rate The Chapter:

• Plus Ultra!!!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Great

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Average

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Academia - Chapter 263
Title:
I Wanna Be With You Guys!!

Support My Hero Academia by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

Read The Chapter Online
MangaPlus

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm glad Hori is slowly progressing the side character ships. Mina and Kirishima, the U.A. traitor and Jiro. All good stuff.

Hawks' ending page was dark as shit. So he's probably going to try to knock Twice out I take it? Waiting their for backup seems silly, surely someone would look for Twice.

And....Jesus. I love that one guy... Lightning Scar man. Can't honestly remember his name and can't find it on the wiki. Just strolling up to a bunch of heroes like it isn't shit? He's gonna be good this arc. Hope he survives.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I don't like to investigate too deeply into theories in MHA to get surprised, but I'm glad the Kaminari-traitor theory is being debunked.
Not into shipping but Jiro/Kaminari would be cool.
Hawks (my 2nd favorite character) is about to kill the only friend he has...oh boy :noo:

I don't like to investigate too deeply into theories in MHA to get surprised, but I'm glad the Kaminari-traitor theory is being debunked.
Not into shipping but Jiro/Kaminari would be cool.
Hawks (my 2nd favorite character) is about to kill the only friend he has...oh boy :noo:
Totally love how things are. Denki is absolutely amazing and Jiro is cute.

KamiJiro is pretty much canon after this chapter and traitor!Kaminari is hella dead (too bad, i liked this theory) x3

btw Dabi went in the opposite direction than the rest, confrontation between Dabi and Hawks in coming :catpole: ...come on Hori :')

but i think in the end Jin will change to the good side and help to finish the League
Twice called the league his family, there is no way he's going to leave them, i don't even know how people can consider this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.