Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

My Hero Academia - Chapter Chapter 268
Title: Scramble

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
readmha

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Read The Chapter Online

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Good chapter but the action is sometimes quite messy especially for the first panels with the multi mouths Nomu. Also when Endeavor rescued Mirko the panel was weird.

The awakening of the Nomus is nicely done, it is nice to see how a black Nomu think etc. They are quite smart.

Mirko is a mess haha the girl needs some rest.

Crust was nice and his shields are good and cover a good area. But against his black Nomu the high generation was too much for him.

Shiggy will awake and Mirko like Dark Shadow for Giganto had felt that he is the real deal.

Even at 75% he will be a beast.

Last edited:
Good god, these scans are a worst quality than usual.

anyways I feel like there's still a bit of time until Shigaraki awakens. He was still at 75% and the high ends are yet to be defeated. The high ends will also presumably get stronger and stronger as time passes until they reach the level of hood.

Imo by the time the high ends are beat, shigaraki would have stabilized.

That Nomu was quite a brilliant one, figuring out Aizawa’s power in such a short period of time. Miriko is definitely going to die imo. She will die protecting Endeveour or some other heroes.
I think she could actually make it out alive somehow.

Endeavor could probably cauterize her wounds to prevent blood loss

Hawks on the other hand is fucked imo. This man got torched by Dabi and Dabi's flames are no joke. I think he'll live until the end of the arc, maybe enough to say goodbye to Tokoyami, but I can't see him surviving. Especially after killing twice

I think she could actually make it out alive somehow.

Endeavor could probably cauterize her wounds to prevent blood loss

Hawks on the other hand is fucked imo. This man got torched by Dabi and Dabi's flames are no joke. I think he'll live until the end of the arc, maybe enough to say goodbye to Tokoyami, but I can't see him surviving. Especially after killing twice
Yeah man, HAWKS is a goner. His feathers are all burnt to crisp and unless they regenerate super fast, he is most likely to die soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.