Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Poor

• Bad

• Total voters
Quirkless Shiggy is still moving after his duel with No.1 Hero and his 2 apprentice..Imagine him being in his all glory..:myman:
F for people shitting on Machia last week..:milaugh:he was never concerned about those flies to begin with.
Is that Machia...?? He sure grew up a lot..

Red Riot saving the day. I can watch him do some crazy stunts all day..:cheers:

So...given the amount of chapters there is a good chance this arc will be over with a stalemate, so to speak. No matter if Shiggy stays down or not, you cannot call that a victory with so many heroes either incapacitated or killed. But here is hoping he will need to recover long enough for the students to be able to grow and enjoy their remaining time at UA.

Way better than last chapter, I love the color spread with Mina and I'm happy that Mina got a little bit of focus in the beginning of the chapter. I have no problem with Mina failing because of ptsd, she was in middle school when she first encountered Machia.

But as we all know the main star of the chapter was of course my man Kirishima, coming in to save Mina, climbing Machia and then throwing Mina's canister into Machia's mouth. Also Gigantomachia was a monster in this chapter, especially when he grabbed and threw Mt. Lady.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
It is not really th PTSD thing, and I don't think this was hinted enough and it was a bit convenient here, but the fact that Kirishima came and save the girl like the usual shonen wasn't my style.
But it was hinted? We've seen that flashback dozens of chapters before and with the fact Mina is still basically a kid who is currently in a war it is beyond reasonable she would suffer from a PTSD and freeze when faced with the demon before that is plowing everything in his way.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
But it was hinted? We've seen that flashback dozens of chapters before and with the fact Mina is still basically a kid who is currently in a war it is beyond reasonable she would suffer from a PTSD and freeze when faced with the demon before that is plowing everything in his way.
Yes it was said that Mina had met Giganto and but I didn't realised that she was that impacted by the meeting. She met a lot of villains after that and I thought she had just overcome that becoming a hero etc.
But why not. It is not the point that bothered (really) me, it is mainly the fact that Kirishima saved her and steal the glory. The boy (and future likely ship) saving the girl and shining was a bit non original. Any men or women would have been better than Kirishima for me.

S

SinOfGreed

Yes it was said that Mina had met Giganto and but I didn't realised that she was that impacted by the meeting. She met a lot of villains after that and I thought she had just overcome that becoming a hero etc.
But why not. It is not the point that bothered (really) me, it is mainly the fact that Kirishima saved her and steal the glory. The boy (and future likely ship) saving the girl and shining was a bit non original. Any men or women would have been better than Kirishima for me.
Tbh i think this was a well done moment for Kirishima showing his growth as a character

Last time he failed to take action because he was scared yet Ashido jumped in and saved the girls (by giving Gigantomachia wrong directions)

This time Ashido is scared (understandably so) but before anything bad happens, Kirishima jumps head first into danger and saves Ashido showing his growth as a character. He was scared before and now is the first to run into protect others so this is why I really enjoyed it

S

SinOfGreed

Yeah I understand the reverse situation but I found it a bit cliche (but it can be just me) and Kirishima already had his manly and overcoming weakness moment against Rappa. I don't think it was really needed this time
His moment against Rappa was really cool too but i think this one against Gigantomachia is more meaningful (in my opinion) but I do agree I does kinda take away from Ashido's moment

I'm just wondering where Shoto is during all of this. His two rivals and his father are fighting against Shiggy while he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he will join them?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I'm just wondering where Shoto is during all of this. His two rivals and his father are fighting against Shiggy while he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he will join them?
Yeah he is THE big absent here. He is one of the most important one but nowhere to be seen here.
I hope he will have a big moment or a meaningful one.

I don't know if he will join Endeavor. I don't see what he will add here now that Shiggy is on the ground. Maybe something with Endy past mistakes revealed etc

I also want Monoma to show up and put a show

S

SinOfGreed

Yeah he is THE big absent here. He is one of the most important one but nowhere to be seen here.
I hope he will have a big moment or a meaningful one.

I don't know if he will join Endeavor. I don't see what he will add here now that Shiggy is on the ground. Maybe something with Endy past mistakes revealed etc

I also want Monoma to show up and put a show
I feel like Shoto will have a big moment but I'm also not sure what it will be yet. The main two possibilities I see is an altercation with Geten or Dabi, or he joins Deku, Bakugo and Endeavor so the work study group work together.

And with all the large array of quirks around, I really would like Monoma to get a shining moment too

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Damn, Shiggy actually got bodied by Endeavor lol :jay-he: But it's alright cuz Shiggy's about to stand up and rekt everybody back:watchout:Anyway, Gigantomachia is definitely living up to his hype:myman:Especially when Mina got PTSD when she saw Gigan lol:josad:And then my boy Red Riot coming in clutch and save the day:finally::finally:Great chapter:sanmoji: