• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All For One is too damn charismatic and I love his break down of what’s going on — that’s really satisfying. Same with Nana and Shigaraki meeting and Shigaraki fighting against All for One.

The ending note with the manic Dabi, seriously he’s never been happier than now, and a silent brooding Toga.. the next few chapters will be insane.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Great chapter !

AFO was nice but I like Shiggy too. It is still unknown if AFO really want to take over shiggy or not, some moments it seems he wants to overthrow Shiggy and other moment he is proud that Shiggy is fighting him and proud that Shiggy will become the symbole of fear.

Love the last part with Toga and the heroes values.

Not 10/10 chapter but quite good chapter.
i'll give 7.5/10 or 8/10 max.

Interesting lore about the relationship or the history on how AFO and OFA feud, and this one is my biggest question from the chapter.
Does this mean Toshinori/Allmight experienced the same thing like Deku's situation right now?
I think Torino already said that the wound allmight got was because he let Afo manipulate his emotions during their fight
So yeah he did experience the same situation as Deku

Chapter was great but the progression is practically snail-like.

I like to examine a storyline when I've seen the whole thing but it's sorta like the story is giving us 1 inch or 10 seconds at a time. lol.

Not really a bad thing but it means I'm gonna have to wait before I can really examine what this encounter is all about.

G

Gorosei Informer

Loving the story, panelling and arc lately, well I do anyway but Hori has been killing it this arc! Actually seeing Nana appear in the present (although as a vestige ofc) is so awesome. I've always loved Hori's expressions, panelling and the art itself, the style, he really made Uraraka and Nana look especially great here too.

AFO and Shiggy's dynamic is so interesting too along with Deku's primal rage and a darker side emerging to him. Can't wait to see where Hori goes with all of this.

The last part with Toga was so haunting and thought-provoking, I like how she's planning to confront Deku and Uraraka and ask them if Twice's death was "justified". His "murder" even. Dabi actually getting excited too, that was kinda surreal and it's not only implying hype moments are coming but it's also in a way represents the readers who are getting hype and excited by all of this.

Machia is truly something else too, what an unstoppable disaster.

I just hope Hori isn't teasing us again and sidelines these other plotlines. Still waiting for that traitor reveal and Deku's dad someday .
:neesama:

The fact we're getting onscreen fights is such a treat too, I've really been enjoying MHA's last few arcs at least for different reasons and this arc is the peak of that enjoyment and hype so far.

I'm still torn up about Twice too.
:josad: