My Hero Academia Chapter 334 Spoilers Thread

I guess she made how they will defeat AFO and Shigaraki incredibly obvious?
This is shonen and this is last arc. This is not some complicated shonen like Pandora Hearts, it will never go beyond expectations, more to that MHA always lose tension when something like that happened. My expectations are low right now.

This is shonen and this is last arc. This is not some complicated shonen like Pandora Hearts, it will never go beyond expectations, more to that MHA always lose tension when something like that happened. My expectations are low right now.
MHA was never a terribly tense Shonen to begin with, and the outcome of this fight only further cements that the author is unwilling to give the villains power that would make them seem difficult to defeat.

Did she transfered her quirk to that boy ?
Another strong villain is comming -_-
This author got infinity idea to make the villain stronger.
Post automatically merged:

So instead of becoming a hype tool, Star was a nerf tool :suresure:. I kinda hope Eri can revive her because she was so cool :josad:.
Yeah she just nerf tool, smart author. He just realized the main villain got too strong.
Sorry to dissapointed you, i dont think Eri can revive someone that decayed n become atom particle.

AFO vs All Might was tense for three seconds, and then All Might won, and everyone realized that the main overpowered villain in the story had just been defeated less than 100 chapters in.
AFO vs All Might was tense for three seconds, and then All Might won, and everyone realized that the main overpowered villain in the story had just been defeated less than 100 chapters in.
You forgot to mention that Allmight was weakened close to dead and still defeated greatest villain of that series. And that destroy all tension. Why you expect something different to happen with Shigaraki?

You forgot to mention that Allmight was weakened close to dead and still defeated greatest villain of that series. And that destroy all tension. Why you expect something different to happen with Shigaraki?
Because he is the final villain and All Might isn't there to save the day?

I would have liked if Shigaraki was a significantly greater threat than anyone could have possibly imagined, but it looks like thats not going to be the case sadly.

Because he is the final villain and All Might isn't there to save the day?
Because if plot goes different way with AFO winning, whole world would be changed entirely, and with that happening MHA has chance became Great Series. But opportunity is lost, and now when same thing is going to do Shigaraki, he will lose too, case this is final arc. Author destroyed whole tension of this series because he understood that if he write down AFO winning fight, that will bring challenge for him. So he decided chose peaceful way of plot. This was moment when I lose faith in this series.

Because if plot goes different way with AFO winning, whole world would be changed entirely, and with that happening MHA has chance became Great Series. But opportunity is lost, and now when same thing is going to do Shigaraki, he will lose too, case this is final arc. Author destroyed whole tension of this series because he understood that if he write down AFO winning fight, that will bring challenge for him. So he decided chose peaceful way of plot. This was moment when I lose faith in this series.
Thats the thing.

Shigaraki technically won this battle.

Its just that Horikoshi wasn't willing to make the victory as concrete or devastating as he otherwise could have, and instead resorted to falling back upon the status quo.

Shigaraki is still not complete, and will wake up in a small time frame.

The international heroes still aren't coming.

All thats been done is present a potential avenue of victory for our heroes.