My Hero Academia - Chapter 335 : Fledgling

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I think either Aoyama is also a traitor working alongside Hagakure or he knows that Hagakure is the traitor, but for some reason isn't saying anything.
Yeah. I'd be fine with that. Right now, the only confirmed(or semi confirmed traitor) is Toru, and I could see Aoyama being a potential compatriot. I guess we'll see.

I'm glad that Hoshi still remembers Traitor plot.
And I know that you guys thinks that it is really bad choice, while I believe that Tori suits for this role more then anyone. Let me explane:
1. Tori was living with heroes for s long time, so if she was all this time traitor made her character really complicated, case she didn't give up of beign evil;
2. The fact that she was able became not invisible maybe talking about her connection to AFO, case possibly he was the one who give her invisible quirk;
3. She was ally of Shigaraki, and part of AFO team from the very begining of series;
So in the end I believe she could be blood related to AFO, or related to Shigaraki. Maybe she will became owner of AFO power in the end.

I'm glad that Hoshi still remembers Traitor plot.
And I know that you guys thinks that it is really bad choice, while I believe that Tori suits for this role more then anyone. Let me explane:
1. Tori was living with heroes for s long time, so if she was all this time traitor made her character really complicated, case she didn't give up of beign evil;
2. The fact that she was able became not invisible maybe talking about her connection to AFO, case possibly he was the one who give her invisible quirk;
3. She was ally of Shigaraki, and part of AFO team from the very begining of series;
So in the end I believe she could be blood related to AFO, or related to Shigaraki. Maybe she will became owner of AFO power in the end.
I kind of just want her to give the villains a massive W over 1A. Most of 1A was unscathed after the war. I would like if she leaked their plan of attack, or training regime, resulting in them getting ambushed.

Hagakure just like Kanjuro goddamn...

https://i.redd.it/y49acj6zevjz.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Wait so whos the traitor? Invinsible Girl? Boring let it be Uraraka... Shes innit for the money so...

just like how the writing was on the wall for Kanjuro to be a traitor since he had 0 personality trait other than the fact that he grew up with the other scabbards, looks like it's the same way with Hagakure as a student that we barely knew shit about

mha stil on going? :saden:
yes it still sells well in Japan though all it took was 1 anime season from Kimetsu no Yaiba to completely eclipse it (unlike Black Clover whose popularity has been insanely inflated in Europe/North America/South America while it has almost 0 presence in the country that it fucking originates from, to the point where mangas that don't even have anime adaptations like Blue Box yet are massively outselling Black Clover which already has 130+ episodes and a video game :milaugh:)

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
yes it still sells well in Japan though all it took was 1 anime season from Kimetsu no Yaiba to completely eclipse it (unlike Black Clover whose popularity has been insanely inflated in Europe/North America/South America while it has almost 0 presence in the country that it fucking originates from, to the point where mangas that don't even have anime adaptations like Blue Box yet are massively outselling Black Clover which already has 130+ episodes and a video game :milaugh:)
Black Clover is trash