My Hero Academia - Chapter 358 : A Small Step For a Man

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Weird looking attacks for Bakugo for the moment but I guess you can call it a chara development chapter. Kinda breaking the tempo that was going so well the past 2/3 chapters though.... :josad:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Weird looking attacks for Bakugo for the moment but I guess you can call it a chara development chapter. Kinda breaking the tempo that was going so well the past 2/3 chapters though.... :josad:
Yeah the last attack is visually quite underwhelming

the first one was better

I think I'm beginning to understand what Hori was actually doing with the villain hunt arc and what his vision for 1A generally is.

I'm not sure how well its been executed, but I think I get the point now, and even though I don't think the villain hunt arc itself did a great job leaning in on that idea for nearly all the characters, I think this final arc could potentially be better in that respect.

(BTW, the idea is that 1A are a bunch of characters that can move forward past their personal issues, which is a theme consistently shown in the story with even minor 1A characters overcoming their fears or self doubts in order to achieve a goal, typically a low stakes one, but sometimes a bit higher stakes).

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
cluster bomb looked underwhelming. the back guns are weird too, ok chapter tho