My Hero Academia Chapters 321 And 322 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Gorosei Informer
  • Start date

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I really wanted to make a thread for the new chapter and get discussion going on it as soon as possible ideally. We didn't get a thread for 321 either, so I thought make a merger thread for both here? If this is ok? Understandable if it's not though ofc.

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/my-hero-academia-chapter-321/

https://onepiecechapters.com/manga/my-hero-academia-chapter-322/

What a beautiful, emotional, moving, uplifting, heartfelt chapter. That was so beautifully drawn and portrayed, Hori showcasing his many talents and how much he excels at them!

It's funny that it was raining because I was tearing up with this chapter!

I just happened to have this song playing as I was reading it and it made it so much more intense, heavier and just emotional ofc!

I am LOVING this Bakugo character development! I really hoped this for his character and it really reminds me of Vegeta! Both Endeavour and Bakugo have been like Vegeta and after the brilliant redemption storyline for Enji so far, I was really hoping Horigoatshi would do the same for Bakugoat! I officially am now a Bakugo stan! I was somewhat of a fan, there was an intense internal conlict in my self with him but this chapter and his recent behaviour has really changed that drastically for the better and fixed that! I love the mutual understanding he and Endeavour had during the InternAgency arc too! I was waiting for that moment!

Fucking fantastic chapter Horikosihi! MHA and OP have been ON FIRE this week! Loving it!

:cheers::akaman::stealthblack::finally:

(Literal fire in the chapter for OP's case too ofc:milaugh::ace: )

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
G

Gorosei Informer

Lol do it again pls mine didn’t work AT ALL
Welp, let's see if this works lol

@Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Flower @DynaMight @ivaannom @playa4321 @Seth @Missy @JazzMazz @IceWitch @SDfear @Roo @FreezyBreeze @Zoro D Goat @DarkWitch @TheKnightOfTheSea @Baba @Kiwipom @Lone Laguna Espada @Dark Admiral @Finalbeta @WesMidnight @Enma @Cross_Marian @Ice devil slayer @MonsterKaido @Doggo @Ravagerblade @mugiwalaw @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Akai2 @Ena @Yoru @Yere93 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Zowo @LuffyMazino @TheAncientCenturion @Rhea etc

Have I missed anyone? I just copied it from the 320 chapter thread xD.

:fujilaugh::milaugh:

I updated Bangmi's name for their new name too but not sure who Catyberry is so I can't tag them?

Never mind I just found "Catyberry" or should I say "Rhea" now thanks to Google xD. I googled "Catyberry WorstGen" and their profile with their new name came up.

Updated Catyberry to @Rhea in the list there now too.

:ace::zosmug:

seeing Bakugo like that is really out of his character, especially he did that infront of all classmates... but its development baby lmao

i'm just hoping this wont change the casual Bakugo character like we all know
:perocry: