My Hero Academia Season 4 Promo Previews OP Theme, Eri, and More

if they're only doing the Overhaul arc, it should be done in ~1 cour - 12-13 episodes
Post automatically merged:

A new promo is here for the My Hero Academia anime's fourth season, which is zipping into view on October 12. The latest preview teases some of BLUE ENCOUNT's "Polaris" opening theme song and shows off a few key scenes, including a look at the mysterious girl Eri, voiced by Seiran Kobayashi (Oriko in Okko's Inn).

Here's another look at Eri's design:

Source: 1 | 2
Damn
Seiran Kobayashi
is only 15 lol, but it fits the child role perfectly lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
if they're only doing the Overhaul arc, it should be done in ~1 cour - 12-13 episodes
Post automatically merged:

Damn
Seiran Kobayashi
is only 15 lol, but it fits the child role perfectly lol
They're going up to the Culture Festival IIRC. They have Jiro with her guitar on some of the pre-S4 artwork. Which also means we get to see Bakugou suggest beating up little kids. An underrated event in an underrated side arc.

They're going up to the Culture Festival IIRC. They have Jiro with her guitar on some of the pre-S4 artwork. Which also means we get to see Bakugou suggest beating up little kids. An underrated event in an underrated side arc.
even with that arc it should be maybe 13 episodes, BnHA tends to cover a lot of chapters per episode (unlike One Piece) so I don't see 24 episodes happening this year, it'll probably end by december