17. Nyan
18. Groribas
19. Geryuganshoop
20. Melzelgard
21. Vaccine Man
22. Phoenix Man
23/24. Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame
25. Bakuzan

And I’ll stop here since this is all the Dragon level monsters (iirc) or higher in the manga

Last edited:
I edited my first Comment.

Why weaklings? lol
Then i guess all Dragon level are weaklings aswell?

2 of the 3 generals got killed by Saitama...and the other one got defeated by 4 S-class heroes...
Don't see how they are weaklings?
They’re trash compared to the cadres. Atomic Samurai, Bang, and Metal Bat were fighting super casually against Melzelgard and they low diffed him. In fact, he only landed one hit on the S class heroes, and even then, Bang brushed off his attack like it was nothing. Low Dragon.

Compare this to Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, who low diffed Darkshine and had him crying like a baby for two chapters, and then proceeded to neg diff the Council of Swordsmen

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Phoenix man pre nerf would be near the top of this list, Murata and One probably realized how stupid powerful he was for no reason so they legit rewrote/drew the manga.

Rover is higher than 12. He's arguably right behind Black Sperm. It's hard to rank ENW.

Phoenix man pre nerf would be near the top of this list, Murata and One probably realized how stupid powerful he was for no reason so they legit rewrote/drew the manga.

Rover is higher than 12. He's arguably right behind Black Sperm. It's hard to rank ENW.
Homeless Emperor should be second only to Black Sperm based on portrayal in the manga (this was different in the web comic, but they probably decided to make HE more important because of his connection to God). Psykos stated that Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor are unstoppable together (not Overgrown Roger, not even ENW, she singled out HE specifically), and his showings against Vomited Ugly in this chapter, a character who had Darkshine crying like a baby for two chapters, are just insane. I think HE is fringe Above Dragon, just like Golden Sperm

Rover was honestly pretty disappointing in the manga so far. Can’t see him above Elder Centipede, ENW, HE, or BS. Maybe Gouketsu though

1. God
2. Awakened Garou
3. Boros
4. Psykorochi
5. Orochi
6. Black Sperm
7. Homeless Emperor
8. Evil Natural Water
9. Vomited Fuhrer Ugly
10. Elder Centipede
11. Gouketsu
12. Overgrown Rover
13. Beefcake
14. Fuhrer Ugly
15. Carnage Kabuto
16. Gums
17. Nyan
18. Groribas
19. Geryuganshoop
20. Melzelgard
21. Vaccine Man
22. Phoenix Man
23/24. Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame
25. Bakuzan

And I’ll stop here since this is all the Dragon level monsters (iirc) or higher in the manga
Black Sperm<GOLD SPERM > Orochi ?

ZenZu

Homeless Emperor should be second only to Black Sperm based on portrayal in the manga (this was different in the web comic, but they probably decided to make HE more important because of his connection to God). Psykos stated that Black Sperm and Homeless Emperor are unstoppable together (not Overgrown Roger, not even ENW, she singled out HE specifically), and his showings against Vomited Ugly in this chapter, a character who had Darkshine crying like a baby for two chapters, are just insane. I think HE is fringe Above Dragon, just like Golden Sperm
We'll see how things turn out, I'd like to say HE is nowhere near GS, but the manga is nothing like the webcomic. Portrayal hardly matters in OPM, the monsters are constantly evolving, there's plenty of comparisons that can be made via feats.

Homeless emperor has yet to do anything that would place him on that Dragon + , it's not like he put Fuhrer Ugly down, he might have made him stronger.

Murata implied Golden Sperm is slightly inferior to Orochi, not to mention that Orochi being the leader is obvious portrayal above GS (and he’s got the feats to back it up I’d argue)
Where did he imply that?

Murata implied Golden Sperm is slightly inferior to Orochi, not to mention that Orochi being the leader is obvious portrayal above GS (and he’s got the feats to back it up I’d argue)
As far as I know GOLD SPERM is stronger than BLACK SPERM, but I agree that it would not be superior to OROCHI.
Post automatically merged:

BLACK SPERM is not the fusion of all SPERM, you can see SPERM attacking the metal stick, and others in this chapter, versus GENOS and TATSUMAKI, Sperm still small. It is not the fusion of EVERYONE. For this reason GOLDEN is more powerful than BLACK. @Shiroyru
And the strength of small SPERM is relevant, see GENOS status.

Last edited:
We'll see how things turn out, I'd like to say HE is nowhere near GS, but the manga is nothing like the webcomic. Portrayal hardly matters in OPM, the monsters are constantly evolving, there's plenty of comparisons that can be made via feats.

Homeless emperor has yet to do anything that would place him on that Dragon + , it's not like he put Fuhrer Ugly down, he might have made him stronger.

Where did he imply that?
HE seemed to do basically equal damage to Vomited Ugly as GS did. And keep in mind that Vomited Ugly is one of the strongest Dragons we’ve seen given what he did to Darkshine and the Council of Swordsmen (even Base Ugly was much more impressive than his webcomic counterpart was).

Murata said GS and Orochi are equal in power, but Orochi has better techniques (iirc)

ZenZu

Murata said GS and Orochi are equal in power, but Orochi has better techniques (iirc)
I'll need a reference for that.

From what I know, Murata (the illustrator mind you, not the author) said he doesn't know who is stronger between Orochi or Golden Sperm in terms of raw power. That doesn't mean they're equals. By Webcomic feats and portrayal, GS is unarguably > Orochi.

Amai Mask stated even all the S Class combined would have a difficult time beating that thing, we know Tatsumaki alone is 50/50 against Orochi. He's also the only character (aside from Saitama) to hold his own against Evolved Monster Garou.

Now the manga is taking a completely different direction to the webcomic, there are nerfs and buffs everywhere, so it's quite possible this doesn't end up being the case, but if we're speaking just webcomic alone, it's hardly debatable. Orochi is weaker than GS via feats and portrayal.

HE seemed to do basically equal damage to Vomited Ugly as GS did. And keep in mind that Vomited Ugly is one of the strongest Dragons we’ve seen given what he did to Darkshine and the Council of Swordsmen (even Base Ugly was much more impressive than his webcomic counterpart was).

Vomited Ugly at the base...
SILVER BANG did better against him alone, as he needed to team up with his brother to fight the centipede.

By feats Vomited Ugly > Centipede. By representation the Centipede is being superior, she was doing 2v1 with Silver Bang who dealt with Base Vomited Ugly easily, and was going 2v1 against the ancient centipede, BANG and BOMB.
She had to be defeated by SAITAMA himself like OROCHI, And I haven't even mentioned the other heroes the centipede has faced before.
Genos, metal stick etc...
Post automatically merged:

I just think the centipede and Goketsu were sent to the beyond by SAITAMA before the others, because if they got BUFF later, it would be stronger than the rest.

Last edited:
I'll need a reference for that.

From what I know, Murata (the illustrator mind you, not the author) said he doesn't know who is stronger between Orochi or Golden Sperm in terms of raw power. That doesn't mean they're equals. By Webcomic feats and portrayal, GS is unarguably > Orochi.

Amai Mask stated even all the S Class combined would have a difficult time beating that thing, we know Tatsumaki alone is 50/50 against Orochi. He's also the only character (aside from Saitama) to hold his own against Evolved Monster Garou.

Now the manga is taking a completely different direction to the webcomic, there are nerfs and buffs everywhere, so it's quite possible this doesn't end up being the case, but if we're speaking just webcomic alone, it's hardly debatable. Orochi is weaker than GS via feats and portrayal.
Wasn’t Tatsumaki heavily nerfed and almost incapable of fighting when Amai said that though? Also I’m pretty sure that Amai was only referencing the S class that were present at the battle, so no Watchdog Man, Flashy Flash (I don’t remember if he was there yet), Metal Bat, TTM, Drive Knight, Metal Knight, or Blast. If Amai meant the entire S class, then he’s obviously full of shit. This chapter implied that Child Emperor thought that MK was so strong that he could bail out the S class from GS, HE, Vomited Ugly, and ENW, and obviously Blast would fodderize GS. Blast could probably beat him in one or two hits honestly, which is why I’m assuming that Amai was only referring to the S class currently there, who were all nerfed from fighting other monsters, especially Tatsumaki

ZenZu

Wasn’t Tatsumaki heavily nerfed and almost incapable of fighting when Amai said that though? Also I’m pretty sure that Amai was only referencing the S class that were present at the battle, so no Watchdog Man, Flashy Flash (I don’t remember if he was there yet), Metal Bat, TTM, Drive Knight, Metal Knight, or Blast. If Amai meant the entire S class, then he’s obviously full of shit. This chapter implied that Child Emperor thought that MK was so strong that he could bail out the S class from GS, HE, Vomited Ugly, and ENW, and obviously Blast would fodderize GS. Blast could probably beat him in one or two hits honestly, which is why I’m assuming that Amai was only referring to the S class currently there, who were all nerfed from fighting other monsters, especially Tatsumaki
1.Amai has no idea how strong Blast is.
2.Child Emperor last chapter had no idea about GS, he's never seen him.
3.Even if he was referencing only the ones present at the battle, iirc he said if they all went full out, they'd still lose.
4.Amai Mask has the biggest ego in the series, he made that statement when he witnessed Golden Sperm's speed and flat out said they don't stand a chance. So that holds a lot of weight.