Votes: 7 20.6%
  • YES

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom not sure if this is possible but would I (or anyone else) be able to take over ownership of the Nami Fan Club from @Loony? it seems that he had deactivated his account months ago
yes it's possible but for that to happen, the person who is taking ownership must have a post (in any thread) made before Loony's. Let me know who is going to succeed the fanclub and I will see what I can do. Otherwise, it might be better to just restart a new fanclub

yes it's possible but for that to happen, the person who is taking ownership must have a post (in any thread) made before Loony's. Let me know who is going to succeed the fanclub and I will see what I can do. Otherwise, it might be better to just restart a new fanclub
looking at my join date and @Loony, I had joined (and posted a day earlier) so that criteria should be filled

but thinking about it, I could make a new Nami Fan Club thread as well but just need approval for that from you and it should be good

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
looking at my join date and @Loony, I had joined (and posted a day earlier) so that criteria should be filled

but thinking about it, I could make a new Nami Fan Club thread as well but just need approval for that from you and it should be good
Yes that works. When you have the new fanclub opened, you can tag me here again and I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.