Questions & Mysteries Nami never used stars to navigate through the seas..

i------------>.

i could be wrong but i think Nami never used stars to navigate through the seas...i can't believe Oda forgot about this...is it becuz starrs don't exist in one piece world???..

Unless...unless...omfg...OMFG!!!!.....plz oda don't tell me that teh whole one piece world is actually happening inside hollow earth...(i've seen theory like this )..

inhabitants of one piece world are like prisoners inside cage of hollow earth...

and that real world is actually on surface of earth (not inside)..where endless univers streches before their eyes...

also real sun is outside hollow earth of one piece world they live in...

this is the truth writen in poneglifs..that wg tried to hide from poeple...

Nothing would suprise me. Enies Lobby is always daytime… I wonder why is that, no natural light could do that.

Nami navigating has been said to be a super sensory thing with the weather for her, so true she never mentioned stars to my knowledge either

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i------------>.

i could be wrong but i think Nami never used stars to navigate through the seas...i can't believe Oda forgot about this...is it becuz starrs don't exist in one piece world???..

Unless...unless...omfg...OMFG!!!!.....plz oda don't tell me that teh whole one piece world is actually happening inside hollow earth...(i've seen theory like this )..

inhabitants of one piece world are like prisoners inside cage of hollow earth...

and that real world is actually on surface of earth (not inside)..where endless univers streches before their eyes...

Minamomo with another PEAK theory

Apollo

The Sol King
i------------>.

You will have to explain how stars did show up when Enel went to the moon.

Maybe Enel exited this hollow earth ?

Nothing would suprise me. Enies Lobby is always daytime… I wonder why is that, no natural light could do that.

Nami navigating has been said to be a super sensory thing with the weather for her, so true she never mentioned stars to my knowledge either
it would've made mindblown plotwist tbh..
Maybe Oda is doing that old belief about the sky being a firmament.
not bad plotwist...
Minamomo with another PEAK theory

holow earth piece world not my theory to begin with tbh..

You will have to explain how stars did show up when Enel went to the moon.

Maybe Enel exited this hollow earth ?
yes these are stars surrounding moon..also another problem is why would a hollow earth need gigantic wall called redline to circle it..also problem of distace..is space in hollow earth enough for hollow piece world to function???..