Versus Battle Nami vs Ochaco vs Noelle vs Sakura vs Nobara

Who do you think is a better character?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Beyond a few specific details/personality traits, they’re all underwritten female characters in testosterone-driven mangas, so none of them are really great to begin with…I think Nami is the least cloying of all of them (although I am completely unfamiliar with Nobara/JJK) and has received more love from her creator than any of the rest, but I don’t know that she’s necessarily the BEST one of the group, just my personal choice :happinesspunch:

I haven't read BC yet so I can't really say how good Noelle is, Ochaco never interested that much as a character although I need to rewatch the show to see if she becomes any better (I stopped after season 2), and Sakura never interested me that much as well. I'm between Nami and Nobara. I voted Nami but Nobara could easily be my 2nd vote.

Not caught up with BC (im on chapter 95) so can’t say much about Noelle
Never read JJK So I don’t know this Nobara

Between the other 3
Nami is easily the better character

Ochaco is lame

and sakura ?????
……………
🤮🤢
Im sorry i threw in my mouth a little

that bitch is one of the reasons why it was so hard to finish naruto
I hate her

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am surprised an OP character isn't winning this. Goes to show how good Noelle really is. Still think Nobara is >= Noelle, but I don't find it weird that some prefer Noelle. Still a blasphemy that Nami is over Nobara in votes.