Powers & Abilities Nanami vs Todo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Who would win in a fight between those two ? Both are Level 1 sorcerer and quite strong.

vs

So everyone who caught up to the manga you can discuss the match up further and fully by adding spoilers.

Tags : @Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth @KAIDO D. STRONGER @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Dragomir @Light D Lamperouge @mckengrie @AL sama @Haoshoku @PerfectHie @MasterD etc

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nanami bodies his face. Don't compare a badass like him to some idiot with muscles.
I prefer Nanami by a good margin by I don't think this will end up as a stomp at all. Kempachi/Uvogin 2.0 is strong.

I know this is a pain to discuss match up when 1/3 of us are anime only.

So everyone who caught up to the manga you can discuss the match up further and fully by adding spoilers.

About the Match up from what we saw so far :

Both are Grade 1. And both are strong.

It was said that Todo managed to beat a lot of strong curses only using his fists and without magic.

Todo also seems to have an ability that allow hiw to swap people or/and things. This can be quite handy to move fast, to teleport behind someone or avoid a hit.

But Nanami Raito skill can target weak points and is deadly. The collapse thing is great too to target weak points in buildings/things. And Overtime allow him to increase his energy.

For now I give it to Nanami but Todo seems strong.

I prefer Nanami by a good margin by I don't think this will end up as a stomp at all. Kempachi/Uvogin 2.0 is strong.

It was said that Todo managed to beat a lot of strong curses only using his fists and without magic.

Todo also seems to have an ability that allow hiw to swap people or/and things. This can be quite handy to move fast, to teleport behind someone or avoid a hit.

But Nanami Raito skill can target weak points and is deadly. The collapse thing is great too to target weak points in buildings/things. And Overtime allow him to increase his energy.

I'm on chapter 20 of JJK. I'll get caught up soon.

I'm giving it to Todo based on performance against special grades.

They both have abilities that let them punch above their weight class, but I think Todo's will be more trouble.

ALSO
If Nanami tries to use his critical hit, can't Todo switch places with his weapon?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Without going too much into detail to not spoil you, I think Todo takes it most of the time.
I catch up and still don’t know who win this lol :
Nanami managed to tank a lot while being conscious : Dagon fish lots of cuts and lost an eye, was half burnt by Jogo and still slaughter tons of transformed human just after etc.
Todo can clap without a hand haha

Todo swap is a pain but Nanami can destroy the place can tank a lot and one hit can be enough to cripple Todo

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I catch up and still don’t know who win this lol :
Nanami managed to tank a lot while being conscious : Dagon fish lots of cuts and lost an eye, was half burnt by Jogo and still slaughter tons of transformed human just after etc.
Todo can clap without a hand haha

Todo swap is a pain but Nanami can destroy the place can tank a lot and one hit can be enough to cripple Todo
Todo can't clap without a hand. Boogie woogie died out lmao. But yeah he's physically above Nanami and his swap is deadly lmao. Nanami has a shot too, he's a great fighter, I just have Todo edging him out, ofc Todo with both hands.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Todo can't clap without a hand. Boogie woogie died out lmao. But yeah he's physically above Nanami and his swap is deadly lmao. Nanami has a shot too, he's a great fighter, I just have Todo edging him out, ofc Todo with both hands.
didn't he manage to do it once without a hand ?

But yeah it seems it was just a one shot. Now the skill is dead.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Honestly I have no idea lmao. You see Mahito saying we didn't switch and Todo saying boogie woogie is dead lmao. Probably a last shot of it or a bluff.
If its a bluff its a great one.

But it seems Mahito hit nothing while Yuji appeared behind at his side.

Maybe he just bothered Mahito focus and Yuji managed to outspeed Mahito

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If its a bluff its a great one.

But it seems Mahito hit nothing while Yuji appeared behind at his side.

Maybe he just bothered Mahito focus and Yuji managed to outspeed Mahito
Yeah I agree. It's weird positioning. When Todo shows up Yuji and Mahito are in the same position like after he claps lmao

So either awkward positioning or it really worked or just a bluff lmao.