Manga Discussion Naoki Urasawa's great temple

There you can discuss about Naoki Urasawa aka the GOAT's mangas :

And other "minor" Urasawa artworks ;

"The only thing where all humanity equals in...is death." - Johan

"My hatred is far greater." - Atom

There's Urasawa-Sensei's work about stealing something in a museum? I forget the title...

I have only read 4 of his works

pluto was good but it was honestly hard to care and have emotional investment for robots 5/10
Billy bat Had some interesting parts but forgettable , I donโ€™t even remember whatโ€™s the ending, I just remember feeling meh after finishing 3/10
Monster was absolutely legendary with legit one of the best villains of all times 10/10
20th century boys I truly feel this is the most brilliantly written manga of all times 100/10

I have only read 4 of his works

pluto was good but it was honestly hard to care and have emotional investment for robots 5/10
Billy bat Had some interesting parts but forgettable , I donโ€™t even remember whatโ€™s the ending, I just remember feeling meh after finishing 3/10
Monster was absolutely legendary with legit one of the best villains of all times 10/10
20th century boys I truly feel this is the most brilliantly written manga of all times 100/10
I definitely agree with you about 20th Century Boys, this manga is my religion.
I personally enjoyed Billy Bat but I agree that it is a very very cleaving universe. I think it's one of these mangas where you can't have no opinion about it. Either you like it or not.

I definitely agree with you about 20th Century Boys, this manga is my religion.
I personally enjoyed Billy Bat but I agree that it is a very very cleaving universe. I think it's one of these mangas where you can't have no opinion about it. Either you like it or not.
Yeah and I think one of the reasons for that is maybe because we read billy bat after finishing monster and 20th century boys ( at least i did )
So unconsciously we were having the mindset that billy bat will be as good or even better
And obviously it was not , which is not fair really
But even without the comparison I would maybe bump bb from 3/10 to 4/10 but nothing more
It was at times very chaotic and lacked a great main villain

honestly I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any manga that can be compared to the brilliance of 20th century boys and monster
Sometimes I wish I could have a memory loss so i can reread them and experience the thrillers again