Versus Battle Netero Zero hand (HxH) vs Tamaki Plasma Canon (MHA)

Netero attack :
Tamaki canon :

both attacks did little to the main boss but hurt him a little. which one was the strongest ?

@Chrono @NikaInParis @Seth @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Rosella.Fiamingo @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @TheAncientCenturion @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Monkey D Theories @Adam 🍎 @Yoru @Yere93 @ZoroMazino etc
I think of Meruem as stronger than AFOraki (or anyone from MHA).

Having said that, Meruem was a bit shredded after the Zero Hand. His skin(?) had some damage and he had light bruising.

So imo, Zero Hand > Plasma Cannon

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
I think of Meruem as stronger than AFOraki (or anyone from MHA).

Having said that, Meruem was a bit shredded after the Zero Hand. His skin(?) had some damage and he had light bruising.

So imo, Zero Hand > Plasma Cannon
Current Shiggy was compared to Prime AM and is a massive tank. It can be argued that AM is tougher.

And the canon managed to hurt him a little and let a little scar on the left side of his face

Meruem

little bit bruised too but no real damage

Current Shiggy was compared to Prime AM and is a massive tank. It can be argued that AM is tougher.

And the canon managed to hurt him a little and let a little scar on the left side of his face

Meruem

little bit bruised too but no real damage

Look at Meruem's skin - his arms, thighs, head, tail - it's shredded quite a bit. But ofc he tanked it without issue.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Look at Meruem's skin - his arms, thighs, head, tail - it's shredded quite a bit. But ofc he tanked it without issue.
Oh yeah he had some damage : but Shiggy wasn’t completely unscathed too. And Shiggy is hella durable. Prime AM body is no joke at all.
Post automatically merged:

But I agree that Meruem was likely a bit more hurt from the beam

Oh yeah he had some damage : but Shiggy wasn’t completely unscathed too. And Shiggy is hella durable. Prime AM body is no joke at all.

But I agree that Meruem was likely a bit more hurt from the beam
Oh, yeah, I wasn't saying Shiggy got of completely unscathed. But, imo Meruem is more durable than MHA characters and still had the same level of damage as Shiggy.

meruem is hill lv
any mha character can solo

id like people here to name one feat above meruem's destruction of that rando stone hill

Last edited:
Netero dealing even a bruise to Ant-King is significantly higher feat than damaging left side of face. While Shigaraki is comparable to Prime AM, AM still is a human whereas Ant-King is Ant-King. :moonwalk:

Haha to show that « being human » doesn’t mean anything.

AM is human from MHA earth. Yet he can take point blank city level punch to the face.

Meruem can be an Ant King all he wants he will suffer against AM punch.
Well AM is a human, but he had exceptional mastery over OFA even wtihout any vestiges. Basically he was as powerful as current Chimera Shiggy, but just with one quirk.

Still, Meruem is the pinnacle of his species. Even though HXH characters are not as durable as MHA ones, Meruem is the exception. Sort of like Gojo in JJK, an anomaly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
‎
Well AM is a human, but he had exceptional mastery over OFA even wtihout any vestiges. Basically he was as powerful as current Chimera Shiggy, but just with one quirk.
But that’s not a question of his species or not. AM is just a monster. That’s it.

Feat wise AM is likely not below or far below Meruem in durability.

One city level punch is not far below or at all from a nuclear weapon.