Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

To my knowledge both ichibei and oetsu preceded gotei. And senjumaru should have been a part of original gotei.

@Warine @SakazOuki These guys have read the novels also so you can ask them
Yeah, for Ichibei and Oetsu I could have guessed since they are tied to the essence of shinigami - zanpakuto and the various names in Soul Society

The rest could have been part of the OG squad tho

That might be a possibility actually
Post automatically merged:

Is anyone from the OG Gotei 13 in Squad 0?
I'm not really deep in Bleach lore. I only read the manga, so if it's mentiomed in any of the light novels feel free to spoil me
Oetsu and Ichibei were there before the original Gotei 13, but Senjumaru seems to be the 3rd person on the list since she made the shihakusho (clothes). She's actually implied to be very old as well.
Post automatically merged:

First Gotei? Or sometime between the first and the start of the story?
Tenji was the OG Gotei, Kirio was sent there when Aizen was still a lieutenant and Kisuke had just became a captain. Senjumaru might be older, but I don't really know

Would be good If that is she.

For the Zero Squad:
-Ichibei seems to be the oldest being in the SS besides the King, so he was a Royal Guard since forever.
-Oetsu most likely was moved to the the Royal Guards much before the Gotei foundation, as both Genryusai and Choujiro had the swords before the Gotei foundation.
-Shurata could be the girl in the poster, but the Shinigami cloths seems to also have been created before the Gotei, so she could also already been a Royal Guard.
-Kirin most likely become the 4th Squad captain after the war against the Quincys
-Hikifune we already know

Also like the ideia that 5 of them could be from the Noble Families.

I'm on anothe reread of the TYBW arc and man, the way some of these fights end is ridiculously contrived lmao:

- Kyoraku vs Lille Barro - some of the most hamfisted exposition is made to somehow justify Kyoraku's "secretary" being part of some important bloodline with juuuuust the right Zanpakuto (which doesn't even have a blade) for the fight against the X Axis.

- Ichibe vs Yhwach - as much as I live the concept of Ichibe's power, the way this fight was written was like two ten year olds fighting with their OC characters in the park. "MY POWER TURNS YOU INTO AN ANT WAHAHA THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEND AGAINST THAT. ZERO CHANCE." "Hm. Didn't you know? My power alows me to withstand your power?" "NOT IF I POWER UP MY POWER!" "Nice try, but I just powered up and unlocked a counter to your counter. You're dead." "NOT IF SOMEBODY CALLS MY NAME WAHAH"

Mayuri vs Pernida - the Nemu stuff was bs, but I just hate Mayuri. The definition of plot device powers. Oh, you have this power that's never been heard of before? Well, I made an invention that counters just that phenomenon yesterday, what a coincidence.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm on anothe reread of the TYBW arc and man, the way some of these fights end is ridiculously contrived lmao:

- Kyoraku vs Lille Barro - some of the most hamfisted exposition is made to somehow justify Kyoraku's "secretary" being part of some important bloodline with juuuuust the right Zanpakuto (which doesn't even have a blade) for the fight against the X Axis.

- Ichibe vs Yhwach - as much as I live the concept of Ichibe's power, the way this fight was written was like two ten year olds fighting with their OC characters in the park. "MY POWER TURNS YOU INTO AN ANT WAHAHA THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN DEFEND AGAINST THAT. ZERO CHANCE." "Hm. Didn't you know? My power alows me to withstand your power?" "NOT IF I POWER UP MY POWER!" "Nice try, but I just powered up and unlocked a counter to your counter. You're dead." "NOT IF SOMEBODY CALLS MY NAME WAHAH"

Mayuri vs Pernida - the Nemu stuff was bs, but I just hate Mayuri. The definition of plot device powers. Oh, you have this power that's never been heard of before? Well, I made an invention that counters just that phenomenon yesterday, what a coincidence.
Askin vs Urahara best fight

But most of Kyoraku vs Lile was nice , the first part was quite good. I completely agree that the end with the magic sword was lame af