Questions & Mysteries Next Major Political Arc will be?... and when?

Heyo! my kingdom bruddas! Hope every single one of you has been doing well and kicking ass in life.

So it's been a while since we got a solid politics devoted arc, like we used to get back with Ryofui & Ei Sei conflict. I don't believe Hara is going to completely stop doing those. So with that in mind I wanted to ask you all the following questions:

- What will be the next major political arc? What specific major conflict will Ei Sei face in the political realm?
- When do you think a major political arc will take place?
- Will we see another political conflict rivaling that of the Ei Sei faction vs Ryofui?

Please let me know your guys opinions, very much want to know your predictions and where everyone stands on this, since they were probably my favorite parts about Kingdom.

Last edited:
I think El Sei is solid enough to take on any political opponent, if he outplayed Ryofui no one stands a chance. So an internal quarrel in Qin would be unusual at this point in the story. Ousen is a potential enemy ofcourse but that falls under military conflict mainly.

The main obstacle the court will face is devouring other states into their political system, Rishi already gave us a glimpse of what it looks like
So the next political arc will likely be right after the sack of Kantan.

there's a political incidint after current arc in the manga which play in the palace between rishi +sei and new character
but it depends on hara he can t make it great small arc or make it very short like one page or one chapter