Theory nice theory about the ancient weapons by Mr Morj (youtube)

A

ardym

I was about to post this thread but you posted it first, really a good theory.
hehe i just finished watching it :D but for some reason it makes much sense . so i assume the treasure of Mary goise is really Uranus or in other words the strawhat.

so maybe Im Sama takes the pictures there and see the future , so that is how they are still in power for so long time.
i think they need the immortality since they are not the owner of the Weapon ..
in other words Shirahoshi controls the see kings and Vivi will be able to control the Ship .. Luffy might be the one who can control Uranus his strawhat is miniature of it after all.

hehe i just finished watching it :D but for some reason it makes much sense . so i assume the treasure of Mary goise is really Uranus or in other words the strawhat.

so maybe Im Sama takes the pictures there and see the future , so that is how they are still in power for so long time.
i think they need the immortality since they are not the owner of the Weapon ..
in other words Shirahoshi controls the see kings and Vivi will be able to control the Ship .. Luffy might be the one who can control Uranus his strawhat is miniature of it after all.
It is much better that the shitty "versus" thread in this forum.
I especially liked the part about imu. It was so op. Even Yonkos cannot get past it.

It's an amazing theory.
However how does this link with Law's devil fruit?

Doflamingo said that he needed the ope ope no mi for 2 reasons.
The first as you already know, is to grant him immortality.
The second is to control the treasure of Marie Joie.

How can Law's fruit be the only key to control Uranus?
Post automatically merged:

It's an amazing theory.
However how does this link with Law's devil fruit?

Doflamingo said that he needed the ope ope no mi for 2 reasons.
The first as you already know, is to grant him immortality.
The second is to control the treasure of Marie Joie.

How can Law's fruit be the only key to control Uranus?
Hmmm, maybe, just maybe, since Uranus can transform to what the user wants to see, maybe Uranus cannot be grabbed or transported. And the only way to actually transport it is via Room?

Last edited: