Fanclub Nika fanclub!

You all need help , if you like Nika (gear 5).
Even the author already knew people won't like it.
The only one that needs help is you smartass. "Even the author knew people won't like it"- just because a few losers at life that will never achieve anything in life and will never be taken seriously by anyone don't like it, it doesn't become "people won't like it", only retarded bitchass nobodies won't like Nika and such losers can cry to sleep but they don't matter to anyone. People that dislike Nika are assclowns.

The only one that needs help is you smartass. "Even the author knew people won't like it"- just because a few losers at life that will never achieve anything in life and will never be taken seriously by anyone don't like it, it doesn't become "people won't like it", only retarded bitchass nobodies won't like Nika and such losers can cry to sleep but they don't matter to anyone. People that dislike Nika are assclowns.
So I basically pointed out what author said himself. It's not even my opinion.
My opinion was forcefully liking something due to an agenda.

Reading your opinion.

Those who don't like Nika =
- " Losers at life that will never achieve anything in life " ,
- " They don't matter to anyone " ,
- " people who dislike nika are assclowns " ,

The only one that needs help is you smartass
And the one needs help is me?

Brother I don't know about others who like nika , but you seriously do need help. Get some. And Good Night.

Nika is the best thing to ever have happened to this manga. Every time I see his iconic eye-popping gag, I can't stop myself from giggling out loud, I don't ever see it getting old.
I don't need any of these useless side characters like Zoro, Nami, Sanji, or Luffy; I only want to see the Warrior of Liberation from now on.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Is this a fanclub or a discussion thread?

Anyway if former then I am om board.
Really love the symbolism of Nika and how it elevates the story. Without Nika we wouldn't have gotten such a masterpiece of a Kuma & Bonney flashback story.

There is so much more to it. Ya'll should check out the podcast of King Recon and Aleczander. I ca maybe link it with timestamps once I am home.

Is this a fanclub or a discussion thread?

Anyway if former then I am om board.
Really love the symbolism of Nika and how it elevates the story. Without Nika we wouldn't have gotten such a masterpiece of a Kuma & Bonney flashback story.

There is so much more to it. Ya'll should check out the podcast of King Recon and Aleczander. I ca maybe link it with timestamps once I am home.
Don't mind the people disagreeing with Nika's greatness. They only came here asking to be accepted, basically saying they want to join but need a little more convincing.

Sure do link and timestamp!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Don't mind the people disagreeing with Nika's greatness. They only came here asking to be accepted, basically saying they want to join but need a little more convincing.

Sure do link and timestamp!
I already shared it in this thread xd
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-i-love-oda-and-his-storytelling.58758/

here separately, he explains why he loves Wano and Oda's writing and ends it with why G5 was a welcome addition at the end of it.
it's masterful cooking, give it 10-11 mins of your time if you can