Controversial No Kizaru hype = Oda will let me borrow his wife?

I can’t take two L’s at once.

If Kizaru doesn’t look cool that’s fine but if he doesn’t look cool and I don’t get sex that is literally so bad I don’t know what I would do.

Please please please I’m so horny and desparate oh my god the pain.

Oda’s wife is a bad milf I know it I can feel it in my soul. He will let me borrow her if Kizaru doesn’t look cool so that I don’t die

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can’t take two L’s at once.

If Kizaru doesn’t look cool that’s fine but if he doesn’t look cool and I don’t get sex that is literally so bad I don’t know what I would do.

Please please please I’m so horny and desparate oh my god the pain.

Oda’s wife is a bad milf I know it I can feel it in my soul. He will let me borrow her if Kizaru doesn’t look cool so that I don’t die
You are not even Admiral fan. Why you acting like this will hurt you or that Ryokugyu shit hurt you?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah because I’m sure Oda is going to have Shanks lose to GB at some point.

come on now
Don't have to make him lose. Ryokugyu didn't lose either LOL.

He was put in position where he has to withdraw because he realistically stood no chance.

2 Yonko crew led by 2 characters who are most favored by Oda. No one in the verse would survive this.

Don't have to make him lose. Ryokugyu didn't lose either LOL.

He was put in position where he has to withdraw because he realistically stood no chance.

2 Yonko crew led by 2 characters who are most favored by Oda. No one in the verse would survive this.
If GB does not actually get back at Shanks in any way then this is even worse