Theory No more major Timeskips before Luffy finds the One Piece

Well, while reading the latest chapter 968, I realised that the voice was telling roger that the king will be born in 10 years and will take another 15 to grow (Not more than that otherwise the voice would have mentioned that). Maybe this tells us how Poseidon will awaken her powers after 25 years but maybe just MAYBE it tells us how she will be used to do what she was meant for (hopefully destroying the WG or something) in 25 YEARS. Now, the 25 years have passed so maybe we don't get anymore major timeskips because it's already time for Luffy to reach Laugh Tale and do what he's meant to do.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Luffy is currently 19 years old...I drew the same conclusion you did, but if they ARE talking about him, there’s no way we aren’t getting another time skip to supplement the journey between here and Laugh Tale. There’s no way we’re gonna see everything in between, so Oda might opt to fast forward again to save us some real world time. At least the whole crew will be together during that time so they can grow as a crew instead of separately like last time.

Last edited:
A Major Time-Skip could be an EXCELLENT idea. Why ?

Because when One Piece will end.
We will be able to have tons of Soin-Off and movies about this period.

There is nothing as of now, and all the time since the timeskip, that implies there will be a new one. On the contrary there are a lot of things saying there would be no more, this is just a new one.

A

ardym

not really it will happen while Luffy is still 19,even his title Joyboy indicates that he is still a boy. they have been about a month in the new world and they will take 2 yonkos (at least Kaido but for sure BM will not get a third arc so i think their fight with Luffy will end in Wano) in this time and let us they spend 15 days there to help , then they either meet Shanks , they might have to defeat an admiral or some CP-0 agents , after that BB most likely in God Valley , after that they will go to Raftel. after that it will be just ancient weapons and overwhelming the WG with their allies.

Last edited by a moderator: