Current Events None of these puny attacks matter to Saturn

Back when Bonney stabbed Saturn, he said that he would dodge if he deemed the attack worthy of dodging. Saturn hasn’t even attempted to dodge any attacks thrown at him so far, not even Nika’s. All of these attacks are too weak for Saturn to want to dodge them. Just shows how strong even the weakest Gorosei is. These monsters are truly worthy of being the final opponents of Sabo, Zoro, Sanji, and Law

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Well I mean they aren't weak on him though. Kuma's punch had him completely destroyed, if he couldn't regenerate he would have been finished. How is that weak to Saturn? His healing factor is what saved him, nothing more nothing less.

Well I mean they aren't weak on him though. Kuma's punch had him completely destroyed, if he couldn't regenerate he would have been finished. How is that weak to Saturn? His healing factor is what saved him, nothing more nothing less.
That just means that his healing factor is just that crazy.

That was a plot-induced punch from Kuma anyways. It did more damage than Nika’s gatling punch, which makes no sense

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
That just means that his healing factor is just that crazy.

That was a plot-induced punch from Kuma anyways. It did more damage than Nika’s gatling punch, which makes no sense
I agree, his healing power is absolutely obscene, makes it seem like he cant be beat unless hes actually just completely killed in one shot

Just saying that the attacks all have had an effect on him, so to me they aren't weak to him. If they were weak to him he would just be clean after every hit no healing needed

I agree, his healing power is absolutely obscene, makes it seem like he cant be beat unless hes actually just completely killed in one shot

Just saying that the attacks all have had an effect on him, so to me they aren't weak to him. If they were weak to him he would just be clean after every hit no healing needed
His healing factor must be unlimited, unlike Marco’s