General & Others One piece as one big season

There is a lot to say about the one piece pacing and many people have done discussions and videos on it but there is one thing many people don’t talk about and I can’t understand is that, Why do most anime companies think it’s better to have the episodes of a anime go on as one big season rather then multiple seasons?

I understand that they probably just want to get out as many episodes as possible but at the same time I don’t think people understand that having multiple seasons doesn’t mean there just doing it to torture us.

Having many seasons helps not only with the better animation, it helps the number of episodes not go over or overlap with the manga, and it helps the pacing with 2-3 chapters with each episode. Because the one piece anime decided to still do episodes every week rather than have a season every arc or so, the pacing went completely down hill as each episode went barely anywhere.

A continuous anime like One Piece symbolizes greater success as a franchise, but it is not possible to maintain the quality of anime that comes out per season.

My utopian wish would be a remaster after the manga ends with plot correction, as from the beginning haki is introduced and some applications corrected, in addition to fewer episodes making it more dynamic and maintaining consistency in art. But I don't see how that would be economically interesting, so it's utopian.

A continuous anime like One Piece symbolizes greater success as a franchise, but it is not possible to maintain the quality of anime that comes out per season.

My utopian wish would be a remaster after the manga ends with plot correction, as from the beginning haki is introduced and some applications corrected, in addition to fewer episodes making it more dynamic and maintaining consistency in art. But I don't see how that would be economically interesting, so it's utopian.
I understand where your coming from and it’s true that one piece is over 20 years old making it hard to correct things. I understand animation is hard (I worked with having to animate before, it was not pretty😅) but I still rather wait a few months for a episode than have super slowing pacing and animation with the constant abuse of filler tools. “Slow and steady wins the race”. And even if they didn’t want seasons, they should have definitely waited a few months every so often, then start releasing episode again.

B

Ballel

Yea they rather make 3000 spinoffs of side characters and their kids and their moms and their dogs instead.

One Piece DOES have a season every arc or so. It just doesn't take breaks between them. We're on season 20. Whole Cake was season 18, Reverie was season 19, Wano is season 20