One piece can be classified as Manhwa or Manhua.

Is it just me or One piece is really like those manhua and manhwa where everything is just about MC.
Other characters just exist to make Mc look good and s*ck mc d.
Mc is always the great lord saviour hero who kicks villains and save everyone.

One Piece is one of the manga with the most diverse characters. In the current arc, we went to Law vs BB, to MF, to BB's HQ, to Elbaf.
No not everything exists for the MC in One Piece but indeed Luffy is the MC and will play the biggest role, have the best opponents, find the One Piece, and possibly change the OP world as we know it.
That is the role of a MC. It's basically the same in all manga or it should be like that. I'm not reading One Piece to see background characters have a fight vs another background character just because those backgrounds chatacters have 10 loud fans in the whole world.

One Piece is one of the manga with the most diverse characters. In the current arc, we went to Law vs BB, to MF, to BB's HQ, to Elbaf.
No not everything exists for the MC in One Piece but indeed Luffy is the MC and will play the biggest role, have the best opponents, find the One Piece, and possibly change the OP world as we know it.
That is the role of a MC. It's basically the same in all manga or it should be like that. I'm not reading One Piece to see background characters have a fight vs another background character just because those backgrounds chatacters have 10 loud fans in the whole world.
Most of non mc battle are offscreen and the event that are happening are so that luffy can save them in future and become saviour again.
You get 4-5 non mc chapter in 1000+ chapter

Not enough
Post automatically merged:

I'm not reading One Piece to see background characters have a fight vs another background character just because those backgrounds chatacters have 10 loud fans in the whole world.
Law should have been one to defeat doflamingo but still luffy took that.
My point still stands
Post automatically merged:

Kaido should have been taken down by team battle but luffy solos him.
The difference between kaido and luffy was so big but oda kept giving one powerup after another. And allowed luffy to solo kaido in the end. Adv coa,adv coc then god fruit awakening.
Oda didn't give proper victory to law and kid and instead used bomb sh*t despite it being 2 vs 1. While luffy properly finished kaido with his punches.
Oda call law and kid rival but never make them equal to luffy instead put luffy in whole another level. Oda want luffy to exist dimension above other character of his generation.
Strawhats not talking about their dream.
Instead everyone shouting luffy is the man who will become pk.
Kinemon, momonsuke,yamato- Luffy is great man who will be pk
Nami,jinbe,usopp - luffy will be pk
Zoro,sanji - if we win this Luffy will be close to pk.
Robin- wings of pk (luffy)
Everything is just luffy luffy. Accept it already.
Man I Wrote too much. Need to stop

Last edited:
Is it just me or One piece is really like those manhua and manhwa where everything is just about MC.
We literally just got 3 to 4 chapters of characters whooping ass and none of them were the MC.

We literally just got 3 to 4 chapters of characters whooping ass and none of them were the MC.
3-4 chapters in 1000+ chapters.
Same thing has happened in manhwa and manhua too.
I have never seen any character in one piece like Itachi,Kakashi,Minato,sasuke (who got their arc and focus to shine) and lot other in Naruto.
Even in sanji arc. Sanji was just reduced to another princess in distress whom luffy came to save

Most of non mc battle are offscreen and the event that are happening are so that luffy can save them in future and become saviour again.
Yes because they are useless for the plot or Oda doesn't want to show the attacks of a specific characters. It's understandable for a manga that is so long, you can't waste time on useless fights.
You get 4-5 non mc chapter in 1000+ chapter
That's a straight lie
Law should have been one to defeat doflamingo but still luffy took that.
Why? Because he had a beef with the guy? So Momonosuke should have defeated Kaido then since he is the one that killed his father.
Kaido should have been taken down by team battle but luffy solos him.
The difference between kaido and luffy was so big but oda kept giving one powerup after another. And allowed luffy to solo kaido in the end. Adv coa,adv coc then god fruit awakening.
Oda didn't give proper victory to law and kid and instead used bomb sh*t despite it being 2 vs 1. While luffy properly finished kaido with his punches.
Oda call law and kid rival but never make them equal to luffy instead put luffy in whole another level. Oda want luffy to exist dimension above other character of his generation.
Strawhats not talking about their dream.
Instead everyone shouting luffy is the man who will become pk.
Kinemon, momonsuke,yamato- Luffy is great man who will be pk
Nami,jinbe,usopp - luffy will be pk
Zoro,sanji - if we win this Luffy will be close to pk.
Robin- wings of pk (luffy)
Everything is just luffy luffy. Accept it already.
Man I Wrote too much. Need to stop
What I'm getting from that is that you don't like Luffy which is perfectly fine but then you should drop the manga. I would never read à manga where I don't like the MC, he is bound to be the main protagonist.

Yes because they are useless for the plot or Oda doesn't want to show the attacks of a specific characters. It's understandable for a manga that is so long, you can't waste time on useless fights.

That's a straight lie

Why? Because he had a beef with the guy? So Momonosuke should have defeated Kaido then since he is the one that killed his father.

What I'm getting from that is that you don't like Luffy which is perfectly fine but then you should drop the manga. I would never read à manga where I don't like the MC, he is bound to be the main protagonist.
Problem isn't luffy.
Problem is oda sucking luffy d too much.

Gary Stu manhwas never humiliate the MC as Oda humiliate Luffy in fights...so if you're going by powerscaling, nah Oda always humiliate Luffy the most in fights, among any character in One Piece.

Not really since One Piece is Japanese and manwha/manhua aren't.

It is like saying "Shouldn't American comics be called manga?".

No they shouldn't because they aren't. Lol.