Break Week One piece chapter 1000 is just too much hype

I see Fandon doing many, many posts about chapter 1000, saying that hi oda is going to do that, is going to do that and more. Many forget that Oda cannot even show us the fight of nekomamushe and inuarashi in his Sulong forms against Jack. And he doesn't even show us the hybrid form of Jack. How can you create so many hypes for chapter 1000 if practically like big fights are always out of the question 🤔

I see Fandon doing many, many posts about chapter 1000, saying that hi oda is going to do that, is going to do that and more. Many forget that Oda cannot even show us the fight of nekomamushe and inuarashi in his Sulong forms against Jack. And he doesn't even show us the hybrid form of Jack. How can you create so many hypes for chapter 1000 if practically like big fights are always out of the question 🤔
Its almost like One Piece has tons of plot and world building and most readers like it and don't treat it as a videogame fight fest for drooling babies who only want to see drawings of explosions instead. Maybe you should try to read One Piece too instead of watching youtube fighting compilations of it or some shitty brazillian rap battle about it and then come over pretending you like One Piece of has ever read or watched it. You'd probably enjoy it too after you grow past 7 and learn basic reading of course.

Its almost like One Piece has tons of plot and world building and most readers like it and don't treat it as a videogame fight fest for drooling babies who only want to see drawings of explosions instead. Maybe you should try to read One Piece too instead of watching youtube fighting compilations of it or some shitty brazillian rap battle about it and then come over pretending you like One Piece of has ever read or watched it. You'd probably enjoy it too after you grow past 7 and learn basic reading of course.
Wait a minute ... Brazilian rap is good

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Haven't read 991/992 but when it comes to act 3 in Wano. It killed off my hype for the 1000th chapter with each chapter passing by.