Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shnksq

Redon defenders gotta use "probably" all the time never a confirm fact they know he be bullshiting but scared to admit it lol
Bruh i sure he doesn’t like me , but its true that he has irl stuff why would he won’t write it, yall should respect people has work irl, especially when it come to leeks, ledon is not 16-19 years okd free all time to write summary

Bruh i sure he doesn’t like me , but its true that he has irl stuff why would he won’t write it, yall should respect people has work irl, especially when it come to leeks, ledon is not 16-19 years okd free all time to write summary
Of course he does, he’s human. I think a lot of people have an issue with the fact that he HAS to do it himself. If he’s busy then naturally you would think he would have other leakers do the summary? There doesn’t seem to be a reason as to why only he can post them. It’s not like he’s the only one with connections to Shueisha, after all.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
bro that is not trued

I have two fool time jobs to save up for a tesla and I have to shave my head twice a day becase I'm bald

and i still have time to post spoilers back when i was a provider

there is no excuses

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Of course he does, he’s human. I think a lot of people have an issue with the fact that he HAS to do it himself. If he’s busy then naturally you would think he would have other leakers do the summary? There doesn’t seem to be a reason as to why only he can post them. It’s not like he’s the only one with connections to Shueisha, after all.
I don't think he got connection to shueisha, just the printer most likely :endthis:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Being the "scientist of the WG" probably gives you a lot of resources and privileges, if he only cares about his studies it might make sense to affiliate with the WG superficially
Exactly. And right now he will face his "neutrality" for the first time. Before, he just hid all that from himself, doesnt wanted to see what his researches brought to the world. It didnt matter for him, science was his only desire. And now, he has to face the result of his researches. Could be interesting.

S

shnksq

Br
bro that is not trued

I have two fool time jobs to save up for a tesla and I have to shave my head twice a day becase I'm bald

and i still have time to post spoilers back when i was a provider

there is no excuses

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
bro everything came since u get gf, leave her and comeback to spoilers, u dont neeed herrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.