Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Sabaody Rayleigh said he was 100X stronger than Luffy. Luffy now says to Kizaru he's 100x stronger than 2 years ago, ergo people are now saying Luffy and old Ray are about the same.
But what they didn't know is that Sengoku called Hancock "very strong" while Luffy only called Kizaru "strong", which means Hancock > Kizaru ~ Old Ray = Luffy
:myman:@BoaHancocksHusband Wake up. It's time

People need to stop downplaying Blackbeard and shiryu…as if they’re anywhere near comparable to each other
:smart:
Tho tbf zoro fans shit a lot more on their opponents until after the fact in general. Like they do with shiryu now by putting him under even king. Those same people are gonna be the same ones comparing him to the emperors and admirals after the fact
You're a victim.
You have the most shit threads I have ever seen someone make but you always find a way to make yourself the victim and rant about the Zoro bogeymen. :ihaha:

People need to stop downplaying Blackbeard and shiryu…as if they’re anywhere near comparable to each other
:smart:
Tho tbf zoro fans shit a lot more on their opponents until after the fact in general. Like they do with shiryu now by putting him under even king. Those same people are gonna be the same ones comparing him to the emperors and admirals after the fact
Im not gonna lie the best thing to look forward to regarding BBP is the mental gymnastic of gassing up the janitor, gonna be brazy

CoC: Color of Clowns

Call me Elio Mercurious
If Zoro has more than 1 drop of sweat against Lucci this chapter i'm dropping OP :parkcry:
Zoro when he senses the Crimson Chins Vice Admiral's neck becoming erect

"He is called the Crimson Chins, because his neck is always stained red with the blood of his enemies."

Zoro: "Someone way stronger than me is here! AND I CAN SENSE HE HAS MULTIPLE CHINS!"

Only he could use CoC, the Color of the Supreme Chin

Status
Not open for further replies.