Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GUI I'm not a Zorofan if that's what you want to know but I respect him and I know he is strong.

I don't like the fact that there are multiple fandom groups (Zorofans, Admiralbros, etc.) because whenever I say something, you guys automatically think that I chose a side. Whenever you guys see me say something, you directly jump on me and say that I'm a "Yonkotard", a "Zoroslander"...

That's not who I am. I'm on the side of the narrative. For instance, I'm a big Shanksfan, yet when Mihawkbros explained to me why Mihawk is stronger, I acknowledged it (though it took time) and now, I put Mihawk over Shanks. Except, I don't like Mihawk and I love Shanks, yet I'm still putting Mihawk above Shanks. I also love Sanji and I prefer him over Zoro. Yet, I'm not delusional and I know that Zoro is above Sanji.

The narrative here clearly says that Luffy and Zoro won't struggle against their respective opponents, they have to make the opposite of what happened in Sabaody (clearly testified by Luffy's and Zoro's lines in this chapter), and clear their respective opponents before the Sunny reaches the other side.
The same narrative that made you believe base Luffy was ragdolling Kizaru this chapter or one-tapped him? Come on bro, you severely underrate lowball the importance of the admirals. I'm not even speaking powerscaling,
Green Bull acting like a bitch once doesn't cancel their impact.

An admiral was the reason Luffy learned and got his first gear, gear 2 and gear 3, on top of having ties to a straw hat and kickstarting one of the best arcs in the series
An admiral showed the readers how gigantic the gap between rookies like the worst generation and the top of the OP world was, and played a huge part in the memorable Sabaody seperation.
An admiral killed the hero's brother, scarred him for life and broke his willpower for a while, making Luffy realize that he needed to train, hence the timeskip
An admiral was the reason for warlorlds, one of the three main powers getting disbanded and all the consequences it ensued (like the creation of Cross Guild)

Add to the that that admirals were put alongside emperors as the two requirements for Luffy to surpass Roger's legends.

Yet you treat Kizaru like a glorified Bellamy or Blueno.

Yeah, i mean, Sanji heard Tashigi crying against Vergo and went to save her

Unless Sanji doesn't care about Stussy that much, or he thougjt she was strong enough to hold herself by her own..

Need translations as well
Sanji wanted to be her dog earlier he thinks Stussys hot (who wouldn’t like damn!)

And even a strong woman, Sanji would never be okay with seeing a man nearly kill a woman.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
We don't know about Admirals childhood. How can you say shit like that?
We do know. Brannew stated that Garp and Aokiji were not born strong but attained that level through training.

So born monsters (Sentomaru, Big Mom) were ultimately unfit to be compared to the Admirals (explicitly confirmed to not be born monsters by Brannew).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He never said that, and this a serious fight for Zoro.

He needs KOH to win.
Zoro told Lucci that he's underestimating Zoro, so yeah, he did say that Lucci is not on his level.

KOH isn't needed, but Zoro might nonetheless use it to oneshot Lucci.

Yeah this chapter made it pretty clear that Lucci is the second strongest in the Marines/WG side (bar Saturn I guess who is unknown).
Anyone thinking this fight will end fast might be in for a surprise :kayneshrug:
Lucci is the 2nd strongest on the WG's side; Zoro is just much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.