Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1103 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER : WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

P1

V- Bonney, you saw everything?

B- I did

V- Darn it.. I have broken my promise with Kuma..

V-…whoa

B-I’m sorry vegapunk!!

P2

B-what is it?

V- Here is your 10th birthday gift I’ve been holding onto from Kuma

B- From daddy?! I’m so happy!

B- beautiful!! It’s sapphire! Necklace of the sun! I’m gonna treasure it!

V- He had told me it was some sort of protection..

V- to be sure… who would have imagined that kid would become like that 2 years ago..!!

B- “straw hat”… He is the son my dads friend…

V- Yes… it was a real surprise to see you guys show up together, fate is a strange thing

P3

V- So many things has happened since you’ve gone into that room… in fact I was just saved by Strawhat my self

V- I’ll explain everything, let’s regroup with them when things settle down

V- I’m sorry Bonney that all I am is just a hired, powerless scientist.

B- no! The ones who’s at fault…… is him!!

P4

Current- New world egghead

S- Pirate jewelry Bonney, your father Kuma… is dead

Sanji- damn it! Why won’t my body move!!

V- arghhh!!

F- Bonney!!

L- Food~~ somebody please give me food~

A- I want to give you some but my body won’t move!

“we captured vegapunks bodyguard sentomaru!

K- Sentomaru kun… Bonney…!!

P5

“What’s going on in there?”

“Because nobody under rear admiral can go in we can’t get any updates…”

civilian- He just became a yonkou and he’s already at it..!!

“it’s probably impossible nobody dies”

“their saying the siege is even greater than the Ohara incident!! Is vegapunk ok!?

Dragon- If Kuma started moving again because of what’s left of his instinct , where do you think he’d go Iva?

Iva-hmm… if it was me I’d dive right into Marijoas!! But.. Kuma is different

P6

B- If I’m gonna die anyways..!! I’m going to…!!!

B-Distorted future!! “Like Nika”

S- Nika!? …!!

B- Future!!

P7

B “ I’ve been weakened again..!! Why!?

S- I see… you really are his daughter to know that name.. however..

S- You don’t know who that is..

Saturn talking to himself- In her mind she hasn’t connected “straw hat” and “his white form” together yet … what a shame…!!

S- Who gave him food!! Put the sea stone handcuffs on him immediately!!

Huh??

P8

Marine- Get him immediately!

B- Even the age control doesn’t work on this geezer… why!?

S- Bonney that power of yours.. I gave them to you

B- What!?

S- It was an experiment to see if we can give powers through fluids to a new born baby who couldn’t yet eat directly. The experiment worked but it’s a worthless fruit anyways.

S- That fruit grant you the ability to transform into many future forms, however the more you learn what is reality the lesser options of futures you’ll get to choose from

S- Yo want to believe in Nika…

B- Nika exists!! I’ve been searching for him so he can release my dad ever since the day you guys turned into a cyborg!!

S- The fact your weakening is proof your starting to believe he doesn’t exist…

S- Your father also believed in that stupid legend and actually told me before that he wants to save people like Nika..!!

P9

S- I am also the one that conducted the drug experiment on your mother who was the 8th wife of one of the people… it was another failure where the blue marks appeared..

S- Its been difficult to perform but to think that it would genetically pass onto her child

B- … what!?

marines- Whoa!! Something came flying down!?

B- everything… was you…..

V- Saturn!? Your experiment!!? kumas family..!!

V- W ravaged by the blue sapphire disease!!

V- He gave his life for the cure!! How dare you use it as a bargaining chip for a “deal”!!

P10

S- Put yourself in my shoes for a moment, you wanted me to understand the feelings of an
“Insect”? Impossible…

marines- ahhhhh!!! A pacifista!? No!! He’s got paws!!

marine- 7 warlord Bartholomu Kuma has appeared here at the shores of Egghead! He’s moving towards the center of the island and he won’t stop! The command chip isn’t working!

P11

S- What nonsense…!! Kuma isn’t coming here…

B- Im so scared…

V- Kuma? Why?

“shoot him down!” “Yessir!”

B- I can’t even speak..

B- Daddy… I feel like I’m breaking.. I…

P12

Marines- Shoot him!! Keep shooting until we’re out of bullets!

B- I can’t even do it anymore… I’m better off dead…. Im sorry daddy

S- oh…shut up already you little fucking brat..

P13

S- Shoot her through her head!!

B- Sorry daddy… this life you gave me…

P14

B- Daddy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.