• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Votes: 11 11.7%

• Total voters
Yes, it could be Vegapunk's brain, but there is still room for other possibilities. Doesn't have to be his brain... .

Mars cannot destroy the brain, if he were to encounter it: Punk Records is the Stella's brain and one of the three things the WG wants to save at all costs. Remember chapter 1091? - Kizaru mentioned them in that chapter.
Ah i forgot, thought all knowledge was stored on physical hard drives and only cons was Death of the VP Traitor which i think the Gorosei dont care.

Such a mid chapter after that long ass break. The story feels disjointed as fuck. Maybe rereading the arc will make it feel much better.
Post automatically merged:

Franky really the first SH to defeat an admiral lol. and it's a one shot at that too. Man deserves some more respect. Even his bounty is kinda underrated. Should be somewhere in the half bill range. Mans a powerhouse.

did stussy see one elders? end chapter there gurgle sound, and elder sees something? maybe whatever making the gurgle sound is what stussy saw?
I think Stussy said something like, "Thank God it didn't see us."

She probably meant Mars. I'm not sure if she actually see the actual Mars' bird form or just sense him through Observation Haki though.

I think Stussy said something like, "Thank God it didn't see us."

She probably meant Mars. I'm not sure if she actually see the actual Mars' bird form or just sense him through Observation Haki though.
yeah, but also sounds like she unsure it was a elder?. shouldn't she know?

also that mystery gurgle sound??? the elder hearing near camera snail.

is it the snail making the sound!??