Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
I don't really watch youtubers, but just tried out that Grandlinetv review from the latest chapter and what he was saying was very interesting, especially when it came down to explaining the possible foreshadows around Blackbeard

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't really watch youtubers, but just tried out that Grandlinetv review from the latest chapter and what he was saying was very interesting, especially when it came down to explaining the possible foreshadows around Blackbeard
What did he say about bb ?

A

ardym

just read the chapter in Viz and Rayleigh mentioned while holding Momo that it reminds of old days , to be honest that implies that he has a kid as well. so Mihawk being his son is still a possibility after all. Shakuyaku quitted being a pirate 42 years ago , Mihawk is 43 old, to be honest Shakky could have been rather on Roger's Ship than on Rock's ship
and to be honest it obvious that she is the former ruler of Amazon lily that was lovesick and went out. She might fell in love with Rayleigh while the Roger pirates visited Amazon lily.
quitting being a pirate could be because of her desire to raise Mihawk so Rayleigh obviously had a kid ship like Oden.

At the end Oden is really a legend comparable to Roger and WB!

He is one of the key characters of the entire manga...... and is even cool!

I like these legendary characters more than the Worst Generation ones.... (after this flashback we miss only Xebec story and some Garp backstory wuold be cool!)

And i guess the next era to be explained (backstories ecc.) is the Great Piracy Era with characters like Shanks, Dragon and Kaido.

just read the chapter in Viz and Rayleigh mentioned while holding Momo that it reminds of old days , to be honest that implies that he has a kid as well. so Mihawk being his son is still a possibility after all. Shakuyaku quitted being a pirate 42 years ago , Mihawk is 43 old, to be honest Shakky could have been rather on Roger's Ship than on Rock's ship
and to be honest it obvious that she is the former ruler of Amazon lily that was lovesick and went out. She might fell in love with Rayleigh while the Roger pirates visited Amazon lily.
quitting being a pirate could be because of her desire to raise Mihawk so Rayleigh obviously had a kid ship like Oden.
Not really sure on Mihawk but in one piece every line is a foreshadow i expect Rayleigh to have a kid now.

This flashback is on fire. Next chapter we're going full poneglyph hunt. Too bad we probably won't see them reading Alabasta's stone/Pluto. And I doubt Oden has VOAT. His ability is most likely Zunisha-centered. Like Shirahoshi and sea kings.

I can't figure out whether Roger/WB clash is a clash of armour CoA or penetration CoA. This shit is confusing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Blackbeard part is what I am more interested in, it's probably true that he has multiple souls in his body.

BB having sisters
Consuming multiple DF's when it should be impossible for normal humans.
Not being able to sleep.
Zoro and Luffy calling him "they" instead of "he/him."

everything hints at this theory being true.

Blackbeard part is what I am more interested in, it's probably true that he has multiple souls in his body.

BB having sisters
Not being able to sleep.

My headcanon based on Marco's words (Teach has a different body) was that BB has two hearts (one for DF). But the multiple souls stuff makes more sense.

BB having sisters
Not being able to sleep.

His sisters(if they're canon) shouldn't have anything to do with this theory. Buggy said BB has NEVER slept in his life. And they're his younger sisters. They weren't around when he was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.