One Piece Episode 1002 - A New Rivalry! Nami and Ulti!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Good episode

People may think Luffy is too trusting but remember he does have the ability to read people's emotions with his Observation Haki
after all.

Nami and Usoop make a hilarious duo, Sani asking "Usoop to protect Nami" shows the trust he has in his crew.

I wasn't expecting Apoo to have a higher bounty then Zoro honestly.

Jinbei here for only a few min and Luffy is already strssing him out lmao.

Luffy just casually using future sight in wano just so damn cool to see.
Yeah just like he read Pudding's emotions

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's really interesting that Zoro says that to Drake considering what we, the fans, know of Drake's backstory and can sorta assume with how he might been treated coming into the Marines as the son of a traitor.
And I guess Zoro didn't make a distinction in that moment probably, he would defend his captain from all dangers of course. :myman:

Sanji....... Sorry I have to say this but Wtf is the Anime doing when it comes to Sanjis characteristics? Sanji heart eyes is hardly even used in Onigashima canonically.Theres no Sanji gag in this chapter at all but their putting it in anyways. I like gags but not when their filler. What is the purpose of them spamming it?
Theres no way people in Japan like that gag that much . Its not even a Oda thing at this point its a Toei exclusive thing....
You forget people out here got weird fetishes lol so saying Japan don't like sanji heart eyes is just delusional

I remember that back when this chapter dropped Sanji fans were saying he will go to the rooftop only cuz he was running next Luffy.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I also remember that people saying 'Sanji vs PO' rematch is happening and look what happened there XD:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks Luffy for told sanji to close his ears.otherwise straw hats will lose their servant(cook).no power up sanji will die if he take 1 apoo attack

Sanji know he can't beat page 1 so he leve it for usopp
Nah, Sanji be fine as he much more of tank than Zoro and by your logic, Luffy is scared of Ulti since he didn't try to continue their fight. Stupidity and copium isn't good look on you, bruh. Luffy and Sanji are beyond them.
Copium as we know PO is clapping him next time we see Usopp. Sanji handle him better as he never came back to fight him again XD.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I also remember that people saying 'Sanji vs PO' rematch is happening and look what happened there XD:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:.

Nah, Sanji be fine as he much more of tank than Zoro and by your logic, Luffy is scared of Ulti since he didn't try to continue their fight. Stupidity and copium isn't good look on you, bruh. Luffy and Sanji are beyond them.

Copium as we know PO is clapping him next time we see Usopp. Sanji handle him better as he never came back to fight him again XD.
Actually Sanji underwent some massive power creep since the times he was fighting Page One.