One Piece Episode 911 - Bringing Down the Emperor - A Secret Raid Operation Begins

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 4/5

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Episode

Cant believe the journey from punk hazard to zou connects all the way back to wano, fucking incredible.

I don't even know if 5,000 people are gonna be enough to take out someone who cant be killed.

Lets see how long luffy follows this plan lol.

Nami in the kunoichi outfit damn, kinemon is indeed a man of culture.

Next few episodes are gonna be crazy.

The anime has a been on a nice streak of late.

Although the art wasn't completely on point this week, and the line filter seemed to be bugging out with some shots suffering from really ugly smudged linework, overall I really enjoyed this weeks episode. It continued the trend of well directed episodes.

From what I've seen thus far, the Wano anime seems really good at handling more lore, or laid back sorts of episodes as opposed to more action heavy or tense situations, probably because the former benefit from more than detract from slower pacing. Hence why my least favourite parts of Wano in the anime thus far have been mainly action centric bits.

With that being said, the next few episodes seem like they'll be action heavy, however, with some good directors coming up, I hope the show can nail them.

Very pleased with how short they kept the flashback sequence. I'm sure somebody must have been tempted to reanimate Kinemon and gang's entire journey from Punk Hazard to write off the rest of the episode's content as filler. Though it would have been a nice touch to point out that even before they landed in Punk Hazard, the Strawhats were talking about Samurai and traveling to the land of Wano someday.

Lol, I guess now we know that was Denjiro and Kiku standing on the left all along.

All that said, next week starts the wild ride. It should be one hard-hitting episode after the next until we finish the intro to Act 2. Both the anime and manga kicking it into high gear, the next month or two is pure hype.

Very pleased with how short they kept the flashback sequence. I'm sure somebody must have been tempted to reanimate Kinemon and gang's entire journey from Punk Hazard to write off the rest of the episode's content as filler. Though it would have been a nice touch to point out that even before they landed in Punk Hazard, the Strawhats were talking about Samurai and traveling to the land of Wano someday.

Lol, I guess now we know that was Denjiro and Kiku standing on the left all along.

All that said, next week starts the wild ride. It should be one hard-hitting episode after the next until we finish the intro to Act 2. Both the anime and manga kicking it into high gear, the next month or two is pure hype.
Damn i still remember that i am hype for badass samurai design when oda draw that turns out we get guy like ashura and raizo :josad:

Mostly an exposition episode, but the humor was fun. The art was okay as well, and Shinobu got her introduction. Always thought she was blonde or pink-haired for some reason, lol. Her being a brunette is fine.

Can't wait for next week. The fun and action is about to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.