• 2/5

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Solid episode.

Queen got really lucky big mom ended up falling asleep otherwise she would’ve soul pocus’ed his ass because he was clearly afraid.

Can’t wait to see Big Mom’s interaction with Kaido when Queen takes him there.

Luffy is now the rightful ruler of Udon and his quote of “I have been free for 1 minute, I will be taking Udon now” was dope.

Now we can see why Queen is called the Plague in this chapter.

Now we get to see what Kawamatsu looks like and damn it seems like he was one of the akazaya 9 samurai's

• LMAO Queen making face after face. :noo:
  • She passed out in public and gave all of Udon a peak under the dress :shame:
  • Queen losing his noggin wrapping and hauling away Big Mom didn't hit like it should have. It was some quick comedy, even the anime extended it to only 2 minutes but it was taken far too seriously. Should have slapped something like this as the OST:
  • Queen seriously went for a headbutt when he had this legendary arsenal of tranquilizers to pierce Big Mom's skin.:suresure:
  • Mummy turns your skin radioactive green?
  • Babanuki surprisingly competent in charge. Just sad the babe Solitaire didn't get to gun down fodder.
  • :kata:Kamawatsu being so loyal and determined for 13 years after seeing pain and weakness outside of his cage every day is really commendable. Ashura started doubting the cause after seeing some fodder sacrifice themselves to Kaido.
  • A plague bullet here, a polluted fish there, and everyone will look like Kamawatsu in 13 years.

Nothing special this week. At best it was Luffy and his flaming pink hands fighting fodder, so perfect episode to outsource. Next week Kamawatsu, Kiku and Raizo put on a little show and it's looking dope.

Nice episode, Kawamatsu reveal..I was afraid they were not going to show him. The plague bullets were cool.

I have one complaint!
I don't know if anybody noticed that when Queen ran off he was riding a boar!
But in the manga he was sitting on his motorcycle throne. Toei messed up with that.

Next episode looks dope! Looking forward to it

I personally find this move beautiful. The animations are insensifying so much with the development of new graphic technologies. It looks like a dream and it's not even 8K or even 4K.

I just am trying to imagine what the animations will look like when the anime will reach up to Kaido's clash.
The animator for that scene is Katsumi Ishizuka(his an animator with a huge history on the show, animating or being involved in animating many of the most iconic moments of the show, and even just in Wano). His scenes tend to take a long time to animate due to the large number of paper sheets drawn on, and the complexity of the animation.

As for this episode, it was perfectly okay. To be honest, it was significantly better than expected. I expected to really hate this episode, but now I'm sort of okay with it.

It didn't have any really good animation to speak of, but that was to be expected considering it was mostly outsourced. In saying that, the art was corrected to be decent enough, so it didn't really look ugly.

Directionally it was also decent enough. Nothing exceptional, but it did a decent enough job with the keeping things flowing. The pacing was actually pretty solid all things considered.

Overall. A perfectly serviceable episode.

Next episode looks like it could be good. There were some really atmospheric shots in the next episode preview(specifically around Zoro and Hiyori), and Katsumi Ishizuka is doing a scene, which is more than enough reason to watch an episode of the show nowadays. Should be decent.