General & Others One Piece Panel Tournament Round 2 Bracket 4

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The second round and the fourth and final bracket of this round of the tournament

Vote in the poll, share your thoughts and state who you voted for.

Vote for each round, the winners of each fight will advance. It does not matter if one losing panel has more votes than some winning panel in a different fight, only the winning panels advance. Each fight is to be treated separately. Feel free to share your opinion and reasons for voting for the panels

FIRST BATTLE

VS

SECOND BATTLE

VS

THIRD BATTLE

VS

FOURTH BATTLE

VS

FIFTH BATTLE

VS

SIXTH BATTLE

VS

SEVENTH BATTLE

VS

EIGHT BATTLE

VS

Some tags

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Voted

R1- Whitebeard vs Roger: That pure haki blast that devastated the entire island and surrounding gave me goosebumps the moment i saw it

R2- The Luffy-Usopp was emotional, but everyone vs Enel wins this out for me. We had the last rebels pointing their weapon against God Enel indicating he is the enemy who should go down first in a badass pose(including Robin, who was much more relevant battlewise in Skypiea)

R3- One Piece is Real, we're reading this story for one piece. Whitebeard reaffirming it's existence gave us true sense to continue follow this story

R4- A wound on the back is a swordsman shame, a real quote of pride and honor even in the face of death that should be commendable

R5- Thank you for loving me, in this one we had Ace who was questioning his existence leaving a final message to the ones who loved him, so emotional

R6- I hesitated here because the Chopper one was emotional too, but i remember the Zoro defeating Monet with his aura alone leaving more impact on me, so decided to go with this one

R7- Shanks vs Akainu is more important since his appearance wasn't predictable with us sensing a great change in atmosphere the moment he came to stop Akainu

R8- Garp's panel was great and all, but the fact that the reports lied about it left a bad taste in my mouth. On the other hand, the "I've come to end this war" was more iconically with Shanks imposing his presence against the respective parties of the war

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
1.) If we actually got to see the rest of the fight, Roger and WB would probably win, but because Oda is allergic to fights and we may never see them fight again, giving it to Akainu and Aokiji, especially since the aftermath of their fight was more impressive than the Roger Pirates vs WB Pirates devolving into a party.
2.) Enel getting ready to stomp the SHs >>>>>>>> Luffy and Usopp fighting over a ship.
3.) Whitebeard's death speech is just too good, sorry Mihawk.
4.) One of the best East Blue moments >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the most disappointing fight in the series.
5.) Eh, didnโ€™t like how Aceโ€™s death was drawn, so Whitebeard vs Akainu.
6.) Zoro > the Rudolph wannabe.
7 and 8.) Garp > Shanks, so the Fist takes both rounds.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
โ€Ž
I went wit:

F1- Punk Hazard. Jus tha size of what they did. Plus it looks like a Pokeball
F2- Enel vs Everyone. Enel looks beastly in that panel wit his face shades like that. Plus heโ€™s tha IG God Complex
F3- Went wit Zoro losing
F4- Scars on the back. Thatโ€™s one of tha best panels in tha series
F5- Aces thank you for loving me, is also one of tha best panels in tha series
F6- Sakura. Tha Cherry mist was dope
F7- Shanks vs Akainu. That scene/panel is Shanks defining moment in tha manga
F8- Garp after Rox. Mans looks beast as fuck in that panel