Status
Not open for further replies.
That as well. Kids have made their parents go into debt by spending thousands on lootboxes and skins per month. There was a 9 year old girl who had to go into rehab after being severely addicted to Fortnite and even pissing herself literally, because she was too addicted to go to the bathroom.
I've read a few articles now and I.still don't understand what a lootbox or a skin is.

G

Gorosei Informer

That's actually perfect. He's a big crybaby with too much power and influence :milaugh:
Also loves to exert power over others supposedly and keep them silent and "in-line".

Loves being the centre of attention and deception too...

:yasu::catpole:

I've noticed certain people acting a little differently after Redon has another freakout and it makes wonder tbh. I'm just speculating here, already stirring the pot enough as it is so I rather not do it anymore than this but one on hand I do wonder how much legitimacy there is to Redon being so supposedly paranoid and thus a "control freak" and the other I wonder how much of its just a power trip, trying to maintain their position as the top provider/leaker and the one everyone has to rely on and kiss the ring/finger like a mafia/godfather style too lol.

I was gonna make a meme recently along the lines of Redon as Imu and certain other providers as the Gorosei lol.

I've dealt with so many people like this in my time and still do and its also why I have such severe issues myself too, so I automatically sense red flags and get deja vu when I see certain behaviours/patterns and such.

Some of our other "providers" are more honest in their own way, even though they troll/bait/deceive us, it might be because they can't be more honest or so or they are just fucking with us too lmfao. But i find some of them more likeable and easier to "read" so to speak, like a better connection with them tbh.

I might be being too hard on Redon ofc and talking ignorantly but I have suffered so much because of certain types of people and certain behaviours and attitudes they have, so I'm naturally cynical and scarred due to it.

G

Gorosei Informer

But yeah maybe we'll need a great age of piracy in the real world soon, maybe that was real One Piece treasure all along🤔😱
For real. Ive seen people saying how we need to learn to be self sufficient, learning to grow our own food, various trades/life skills, to trade/barter with each other instead of relying on money too and cope without technology as well. To go back to primitive ways somewhat even, natural ways lol.

I know there are the "preppers" out there especially in America and maybe they have a point as some of them will have been born not that long after the world wars even or even close to them or so.

There's plenty of media including One Piece out there that has tried to tell us how we can lose our freedoms, how it can be taken from us and we become slaves even more than we are now. The Government wants you as dependent on them as much as possible, to never be able to provide or do anything for yourself and only provide for them as worker slaves forever lol

I know this is getting into doomer/conspiracy talk and such but I'm really scared by what companies are doing these days and a lot of people are either not speaking up about it enough or worse, embracing and defending it. Microtransactions, subscriptions, lootboxes and the like should never even be a fraction of the popularity they have now, not even a noticeable dot on the radar so to speak!

If y'all have ever seen Wall-E thats a type of future we're heading towards for example.

G

Gorosei Informer

Aramaki can't lose without using his black blade first
I was gonna mention earlier but I forgot to, I wonder what the deal is with Aramaki having that sword? Is he gonna clash with Momo using Ame No Habakiri too?
Is it a black blade then? Surely that seems like too big of an opportunity and importance for Oda to ignore too?

We've only known maybe 2 Black Blade users so far right? Ryuuma and Mihawk? And thus Zoro too actually by proxy by gaining Shusui too ofc?

Ive seen people saying how we need to learn to be self sufficient, learning to grow our own food, various trades/life skills, to trade/barter with each other instead of relying on money too and cope without technology as well. T
That's the normal state of being and doing things. Humans these days are rapidly losing their skills and replace everything with rapidly developing technologies. There's an app for every single shit. They've been warning us of digital dementia for how long? 10 years?
And we can see the effects every day.
People have become too dependent on "convenient" things

Status
Not open for further replies.