Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is stronger than sanji and that's normal,zoro will become WSS, he has a will similar to luffy. Just because sanji is weaker doesn't mean he is weak.

Sanji may be weaker but I don't see the problem, if sanji is stronger or of the same level as zoro then zoro has nothing to do in the crew since sanji in addition to knowing how to cook is as strong as him.

It's always the same debate that comes up when there are so many more interesting subjects.

Ah, and Zoro beat Killer, so there's no need to troll on this one.

From a sanji fan :goyea:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Zoro is stronger than sanji and that's normal,zoro will become WSS, he has a will similar to luffy. Just because sanji is weaker doesn't mean he is weak.

Sanji may be weaker but I don't see the problem, if sanji is stronger or of the same level as zoro then zoro has nothing to do in the crew since sanji in addition to knowing how to cook is as strong as him.

It's always the same debate that comes up when there are so many more interesting subjects.

Ah, and Zoro beat Killer, so there's no need to troll on this one.

From a sanji fan :goyea:
Superlative post man :sabogood:

Yes a huge fan. Been watching it since 2007. Probably watched the anime at least 4 times lol and read all the manga.
You're my senior then. I only watched/read it 2-3 months ago and been fan-boying it since then. :cheers:
Other mangakas: 1 week break every month

Togashi: 1 year break :doffytroll:
1 year..?? that feels like an over-simplification..!!:wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.