Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this talk about “attitudes” and “obnoxiousness” but not once has the actual conversation about Wano’s quality been brought up.

Newsflash. People are psychologically wired to perceive anyone telling them they’re wrong about literally anything as obnoxious even if they’re flat out correct.

I don’t really see why “oohhhh this YouTuber is obnoxious” or what have you matters when that’s literally just an ad hominem fallacy. Why are we getting bogged down in that?

G

Gorosei Informer

All of this talk about “attitudes” and “obnoxiousness” but not once has the actual conversation about Wano’s quality been brought up.

Newsflash. People are psychologically wired to perceive anyone telling them they’re wrong about literally anything as obnoxious even if they’re flat out correct.

I don’t really see why “oohhhh this YouTuber is obnoxious” or what have you when that’s literally just an ad hominem fallacy. Why are we getting bogged down in that?
Since you're making a dig at me, I'll respond. What needs to be said about Wano's quality that we are already not plentiful aware about and talk about constantly on here?

I'm just venting at Morj's and other Youtuber's obnoxious and pretentious behaviours, why do you care about that so much to criticise it? That's not the reason I think he and other Youtubers obnoxious at all but go off and make arrogant, insulting and idiotic assumptions.

You complain about ad hominem fallacies and what we're talking about but who are you to complain and try to take the high ground when you joked about Lance being dead and doubled down on it instead of apologising? We're free to criticise the behaviour of anyone including Morj and other youtubers and we are also free to be criticised in our own behaviours too by others.

I can't expect you to understand what is wrong with Morj being so rude and toxic though, you of all people especially. Morj gushes about Oda and One Piece so much but here is showing a completely different side and mouthing off on Twitter, contradicting the persona he puts out and tries to maintain, the showman or so.

He is literally losing his shit, getting mad because he's losing hope that the raid failing agenda he's been doubling down on and pushing for so long is losing hope extremely fast now. He has mouthed off on the quality of Wano and One Piece before too, so he is a walking contradiction of what he presents himself as on Youtube and his persona in general.

Roger admitted some of the Youtubers do this too, they won't say what they really feel about OP and put out a fake positive image and try to "sell" their videos to get the views rather than give a honest perspective.

You complain about ad hominem fallacies and what we're talking about but who are you to complain and try to take the high ground when you joked about Lance being dead and doubled down on it instead of apologising?
I apologized about it privately and was respectful about it for weeks.

Also, you literally responded to a post about ad hominem fallacies by making an ad hominem fallacy.

And in doing so showed that you had little actual knowledge or anything substantive.

G

Gorosei Informer

Unleash that toxicity Morj, don't hold back! I mean seriously, if he feels that way, he should make a video on it instead of just mouthing off about it on Twitter only. it would be groundbreaking for an actual OP youtuber that isn't Drizzt and a much bigger Youtuber too to come forward and actually say something negative or at least not wholly positive about OP and Oda and wank them off so much.

It would get a lot of flak, a lot of hate and be so very controversial but it would be an important and such a great step for the community if he did it. For someone who prides himself and is lauded for his analyses and understanding of the plot and themes so in depth and such, he would be an excellent person to discuss and dissect what has gone wrong with Wano and could be done better.

But instead he's fighting with other OP fans and youtubers on Twitter. The most toxic part of the OP community too lmao.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::broocry::kailaugh:

Unleash that toxicity Morj, don't hold back! I mean seriously, if he feels that way, he should make a video on it instead of just mouthing off about it on Twitter only. it would be groundbreaking for an actual OP youtuber that isn't Drizzt and a much bigger Youtuber too to come forward and actually say something negative or at least not wholly positive about OP and Oda and wank them off so much.

It would get a lot of flak, a lot of hate and be so very controversial but it would be an important and such a great step for the community if he did it. For someone who prides himself and is lauded for his analyses and understanding of the plot and themes so in depth and such, he would be an excellent person to discuss and dissect what has gone wrong with Wano and could be done better.

But instead he's fighting with other OP fans and youtubers on Twitter. The most toxic part of the OP community too lmao.

You do realize that Morj and Drizzt are best friends in real life? Like literally they met before YouTube and what not and allegedly talk all the time.

If you’ve seen any of Morj’s streams where he’s not reading from a rehearsed script it’s very obvious that he doesn’t like current One Piece (or at least Wano).

G

Gorosei Informer

I apologized about it privately and was respectful about it for weeks.

Also, you literally responded to a post about ad hominem fallacies by making an ad hominem fallacy.

And in doing so showed that you had little actual knowledge or anything substantive.
I was making a point with that. But here you are insulting me anyway again, do you enjoy hypocrisy? Respectful about it my ass lmao, I've never seen that. But if you have, then fair enough, good on you. Although you should never have done it in the first place really. And then you're insulting me so old habits die hard I guess? Wanna joke about my death next too instead? I'll let you have a free pass for it?

You also ignored the rest of what I said as usual, what a surprise. What exactly do you want us to talk about then? Instead of complaining about ad hominems? Why not provide some examples? Show us what we should be discussing? I used to think you were much better than this but I made a big mistake with that clearly.

But maybe you shouldn't respond to me because clearly "I have too little knowledge nor anything substantial to say" so why waste your clearly superior intellectuality and precious time with me too, right? I must apologise for underestimating you and thinking so lowly of you!

what a drama queen...

:tchpepe:

And then you're insulting me so old habits die hard I guess? Wanna joke about my death next too instead? I'll let you have a free pass for it?
Dude. You literally insulted first and then I said you were clearly uninformed.

YOU started the ad hominem pissing contest, not me. I just pointed it out.

Also:
I used to think you were much better than this but I made a big mistake with that clearly.
What are you talking about?
:sus:

Not only have I not spoken to you, this makes no sense given what you literally wrote a few sentences earlier.

Why are you talking to me like you’re my dad and I’ve done something that disappointed you 😂

We’re on a One Piece forum knock your ego down a peg.

G

Gorosei Informer

what a drama queen...

:tchpepe:
It's not the first time he's done this either, he's had this rage outs on Twitter before. Yet he still insists on pushing the raid failing and doubling down and putting out the impression that he loves OP and Oda so much on his channel/on Youtube and generally on his twitter and such.

I will say though, I still prefer Morj over Joyboy and GLR anyday, especially Joyboy but Morj is really being toxic and needs to calm down and stop having these angry outbursts like this and if anyone knows why that is such a bad thing, that is clearly me ofc lmao. I've let these toxic people get to me too over time and you can see it here too ofc. I try to not be like them but it's not that easy either, although I am working on trying to stop it.

He's not doing himself and his reputation/image any favours by doing this. He's telling the truth about what's wrong with the story but mouthing off like this on Twitter is not the way to go and they are just going to gang up on him and provoke him like they do on Twitter to people constantly and to Drizzt as well. They'll even make him the new "Designated Drizzt/scapegoat for hate" ironically whilst complaining about said person being toxic and a hater.

I've seen firsthand how nasty and toxic this community can be and I do have some genuine concern for him here too, people will be brutal on Twitter and a book reviewer regarded the OP community as one of the most aggressive and toxic he's encounted too, which is completely true for me on my experiences with many fandoms as well.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

I have the feeling that you are more offended than Morj is

Status
Not open for further replies.