Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

This scene will never not make me emotional tbh.
We almost didn't get it too!

Haku was gonna be a bear too lmao.

This arc was so good. It made fall in love with the Naruto series back then.

Naruto was so much better when it wasthia gritty, humble/grounded and not so exaggerated and ruined by extreme power creep, eye jutsu god powers and such.

Basic Sharingan was the best.
Post automatically merged:

Can you imagine the shitshow if an Admiral called "One of the strongests alongside Akainu" (like Big Mom is to Kaido) is coming to Wano with a few Vice Admirals, then this happens?

Wiwi and Kinyagi would become like Mt Fuji erupting but IRL or any real volcano exploding.

Ironically Akainu would be proud of those eruptions and fury.

Big Mom felt like the Buggy of the Yonkos in a way. How brutally ironically that has aged too. I thought Kaido was immune to the clowning until Gear 5th especially too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Haku was gonna be a bear too lmao.

Naruto was so much better when it wasthia gritty, humble/grounded and not so exaggerated and ruined by extreme power creep, eye jutsu god powers and such.

Basic Sharingan was the best.
I hate giving Kishimoto's editors too much credit but I'm happy they got him on track here

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn. That would have practically ruined Naruto tbh. I am glad the editors convinced Kishi to do it.

I absolutely agree. It got me into Naruto, and I think that stretch of few arcs at the start of Naruto is probably the best stretch of beginning arcs in Shonen.

Yeah early Naruto was amazing. I don't hate on part 2 as much as some others, but I deffo agree that the hand to hand combat and ninja skills were much much better than the Zords and country+ level techs lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.