G

Gorosei Informer

He told whitebeard he's from the west blue tho.
Oh there's that, hmm...

I remember that coming up when people suggested hes born in Elbaf or somewhere else before too.

There's a fantastic theory by Marco OPT that involves Shanks and The West Blue too.

Since we know so little about the West Blue I believe (Wild West Blue? Haha), maybe it's gonna be much more important in the endgame?
Especially due to Shanks? Ohara is there and so is Kano country...Thriller Bark was there too.

Brook is from there too and West Blue has no named D members yet? Hmm...I really wanted Shanks to be one but idk anymore...
Figarlan D Shanks maybe?

Since OP is heavily inspired by Journey To The West too, this feels very fitting too...

Oh there's that, hmm...

I remember that coming up when people suggested hes born in Elbaf or somewhere else before too.

There's a fantastic theory by Marco OPT that involves Shanks and The West Blue too.

Since we know so little about the West Blue I believe (Wild West Blue? Haha), maybe it's gonna be much more important in the endgame?
Especially due to Shanks? Ohara is there and so is Kano country...Thriller Bark was there too.

Brook is from there too and West Blue has no named D members yet? Hmm...I really wanted Shanks to be one but idk anymore...
Figarlan D Shanks maybe?

Since OP is heavily inspired by Journey To The West too, this feels very fitting too...
Thanks. I'll give it a watch.