Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Tho when I think about it, isn't it weird that Usopp know nothing about Yasopp but I don't mean here like- knowing him personally but for example knowledge what might be get from the newspapers. Like when he didn't knew at the beginning in which crew is he but when Luffy said that he is on Shanks' crew he straight up knew about him and his crew. Similar when there was that draft of the scene where he came to Garp to ask about Yasopp and marine admits that he is one of the most dangerous pirates well known on the seas... I??? Usopp does someone censures your copy of newspapers?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
She is the champ from gen6(Kalos) and probably the weakest one in any game.
This was Lance team vs Diantha team:

vs

At least we had Dyna Dragonite, but still...
:josad::josad::josad:
i mean, mega gardevoir sweeps, and Aurorus has type advantage

honestly it makes sense game mechanic wise. This is the anime right? weird that the anime doesn't worship gen 1 as much as the games do
I think I’m gonna need some help from one of you newgen fans next time I play Platinum. I’m a little stuck trying to find these keys in this one town… I don’t know how to use the radar

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tho when I think about it, isn't it weird that Usopp know nothing about Yasopp but I don't mean here like- knowing him personally but for example knowledge what might be get from the newspapers. Like when he didn't knew at the beginning in which crew is he but when Luffy said that he is on Shanks' crew he straight up knew about him and his crew. Similar when there was that draft of the scene where he came to Garp to ask about Yasopp and marine admits that he is one of the most dangerous pirates well known on the seas... I??? Usopp does someone censures your copy of newspapers?
Another good question is if Yasopp knows his wife is dead
I imagine Usopp and Yasopp are going to reunite, Yasopp is gonna say somethin like "How's your ma doing?"
Then Usopp is gonna start cryin and say "Mum's fookin dead mate, been dead for a while"
Then Yasopp is gonna get all sad and stuff or start laughing like a psychopath
:josad:

Rottkins

Another good question is if Yasopp knows his wife is dead
I imagine Usopp and Yasopp are going to reunite, Yasopp is gonna say somethin like "How's your ma doing?"
Then Usopp is gonna start cryin and say "Mum's fookin dead mate, been dead for a while"
Then Yasopp is gonna get all sad and stuff or start laughing like a psychopath
:josad:
Ngl I see that Usopp would avoid giving the answer for that like fire due to that Luffy is happy and all with the reunion and he don't want to ruin the mood and he will wait for a moment of privacy for both to say that. Boy is not that cruel to say that openly next to everyone, despite does he hates his dad or not :risitasad:

i mean, mega gardevoir sweeps, and Aurorus has type advantage

honestly it makes sense game mechanic wise. This is the anime right? weird that the anime doesn't worship gen 1 as much as the games do
I know bro, I'm in cope modus right now as Lance fan since gen1....
geme mechanic wise it make total sense since ice+fairy>Dragons...
:josad::josad:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
despite does he hates his dad or not
I don't think he hates his dad, Syrup village he punched Kuro cause he was talkin smack bout the Ol papa
Mom dying will probably be addressed though
But overall I feel this summarizes Usopp and Yasopp finally meeting.
:yearight:
Post automatically merged:

I know bro, I'm in cope modus right now as Lance fan since gen1....
geme mechanic wise it make total sense since ice+fairy>Dragons...
:josad::josad:
+ rock types that hurt the flying part of Dragonite and Gyradoes
+ Hydregion is x4 weak to fairy cause of dark as well

Rottkins

I don't think he hates his dad, Syrup village he punched Kuro cause he was talkin smack bout the Ol papa
Mom dying will probably be addressed though
But overall I feel this summarizes Usopp and Yasopp finally meeting.
:yearight:
That's a fact, many say that deep down he hates him but I am on the side that he will first kick him in the guts for taking so long and than hug him

Yasopp,Lucky or Ben, I bet everyone of them have at least a bounty above 1.5B...
Oda even had a plan back in EL, via using Garp to hype Yasopp.
Yet 957 was enough for me, the way how Oda hype these 3, im sure they will be build different, better then all commanders who we got so far.

Rottkins

Yasopp,Lucky or Ben, I bet everyone of them have at least a bounty above 1.5B...
Oda even had a plan back in EL, via using Garp to hype Yasopp.
Yet 957 was enough for me, the way how Oda hype these 3, im sure they will be build different, better then all commanders who we got so far.
True that's a fact, since they were separately mentioned by Sengoku with high weight on their names has to mean something. Tho, but I'm still sad that Oda didn't got space for that extra page to stuck to the chapter where it had to at first appear, I mean that Usopp and Garp meet up.
Lucky makes me the most curious tho, since he is based on Lucky Luke and fact that he was faster than his own shadow interests me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.