Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Two Piece with Buffy the pirate adventure through space

I forgot to mention, Oda apparently said something ago that he wanted to make a short Sci-fi manga series after One Piece is done! Something like the Gundam series? Funnily enough, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and OP seem like they inspired one another too or something?

I'm not sure if Oda would still be willing/able to do that series or he's trying to compensate for it with what he's been doing with Franky and Sanji post TS? Also if we get a space arc in OP, the moon is going to be important as we've seen for various reasons throughout including recently ofc, "flying pirates/flying ships" has to happen, not even just sky flight but even space flight potentially? We've had time travel too so why not? Space and time travel? But yeah otherwise, idk lol, just brainstorming here randomly anyway.

G

Gorosei Informer

I have created GOD
EDIT: The photo didn't upload?!
Were you trying to link the photo from the website? I've had to save the images to my PC and upload them to IMG BB (quick, easy, free, no account needed, simple etc) and link to the picture from there directly, which then actually works and shows on here. It's cumbersome but it's what works unfortunately.

You also post them anywhere on Discord and copy and paste the URL for the pic from there to here and that works. Make sure you use the Insert Image button (Control and P keys I think for the shortcut) and it should be fine?

https://imgbb.com

Sorry for the late response anyway, been so busy with the tons of responses and notifications here! LOL

:emohiyo::neesama:

Nothing so far, radio silence even elsewhere apparently.

:crybeard::josad:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Were you trying to link the photo from the website? I've had to save the images to my PC and upload them to IMG BB (quick, easy, free, no account needed, simple etc) and link to the picture from there directly, which then actually works and shows on here. It's cumbersome but it's what works unfortunately.

You also post them anywhere on Discord and copy and paste the URL for the pic from there to here and that works. Make sure you use the Insert Image button (Control and P keys I think for the shortcut) and it should be fine?

https://imgbb.com

Sorry for the late response anyway, been so busy with the tons of responses and notifications here! LOL

:emohiyo::neesama:

Nothing so far, radio silence even elsewhere apparently.

:crybeard::josad:
Thank you for linking that website! this is gonna greatly help me out!

I have a feeling the WG will try to screw them over in that regard. I don't think we've seen any bounties collected and thus rewards given for that in OP so this might be an important plotline potentially. Both with CP0 in Wano and a Sword agent, this might end up factoring into that somehow too. I really can't wait to see someone get an "Only Dead" bounty poster too! Xebec? Luffy? Blackbeard? Someone else? We've not seen Dragon's yet?

If Kaido and Orochi truly do fall once and for all and Big Mom either falls here or most likely leaves for some reason and comes back for Elbaf, then Wano will be free reign for the WG to take over, as they were having to literally deal with Orochi, making deals with him ofc but now they can have everything they want from Wano for themselves, including the weapons they wanted and weapon factories.
Yeah they even said it doesn't matter to them who wins

Holdem- 2 named attacks:madmonk: - Lack . . . . . . .:shame::risitasad:
Even this random smile fodder has one:cantseeme:

• Ore no Kobushi in Gorilla Punch (俺の拳 inイン ゴリラパンチ Ore no Kobushi in Gorira Panchi, literally meaning "My Fist in Gorilla Punch"): Briscola punches with his left arm while the gorilla in it also punches with its left arm. This punch easily broke through stone and was noted to be quite powerful by Sanji. In the Viz translation, this is called Gorilla Punch Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.