G

Gorosei Informer

People dm'd me i should join Team Blackbeard before its too late, what is going on.

:crazwhat:
*Usopp is actually his son, Marshall D Usopp. Just kidding! Blackbeard is his uncle! Also his Mum is a Montblanc so Usopp is a Montblanc too!*

Definitely not trolling

:catpole::catblush::catsure:

:zehaha::usoprice:

(Also fun fact, Somalia is next door to where I was born and raised for 8 years in Kenya, Africa! I miss my homeland so much!)

:neesama::josad:

there is I think a hint with Blackbeard but no one really knows is it for anime or manga and in what form it will be :kayneshrug:
He actually gave two funnily enough, one of Blackbeard laughing at Jaya or so and then spammed the Blackbeard emote 3 times too. Not sure what it could be but someone said Blackbeard will be in the episode somehow?

They practice under the tenets of the 12 Imams. I could be wrong but is this a sect of Shi’a Islam?
What the hell is an alevi? Do you have some other holy book other than the Quran or something?
It’s not a sect of the Shia islam. We’re our own "branch" of the Islam and we’re following the Alevi Islamic teachings of Haji Bektas Veli and the Khorasan dervish's, who taught the teachings of Imam Ali and the other 11 Imams. The Quran is also our holy book and Mohammad our prophet. Our interpretations differ in some cases
Post automatically merged:

Alevis are just Turkish Alawites
Yes exactly

It’s not a sect of the Shia islam. We’re our own "branch" of the Islam and we’re following the Alevi Islamic teachings of Haji Bektas Veli and the Khorasan dervish's, who taught the teachings of Imam Ali and the other 11 Imams. The Quran is also our holy book and Mohammad our prophet. Our interpretations differ in some cases
In your interpretation, you don't fast in Ramadhan exept for Laylat Al-Qadr? But why though? It's clearly stated by our prophet and in the Qur'an that we have to fast in Ramadhan.

In your interpretation, you don't fast in Ramadhan exept for Laylat Al-Qadr? But why though? It's clearly stated by our prophet and in the Qur'an that we have to fast in Ramadhan.
2:184 I took two different translations

[Fasting for] a limited number of days. So whoever among you is ill or on a journey [during them] - then an equal number of other days [are to be made up]. And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] - a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]. And whoever volunteers good [i.e., excess] - it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.

for days few in number. However, should any one of you be sick or on a journey, then (he should fast) a number of other days (equal to the missed ones); and those who have the strength, (still, they do not opt for fasting,) on them there is a fidyah (compensation), that is, the feeding of a poor person.Then whoever does good voluntarily, that is better for him. However, that you fast is better for you, if you only knew.

The Quran is not saying 30 days of Ramadan, it’s saying a limited number of days within Ramadan. According to our teachings are those days the holy days where the Quran came down. The 26th, 27th and 28th day of Ramadan.
I don’t want this to end in a religious discussion. I respect your fasting and wish you a blessed month!

we’re following the Alevi Islamic teachings of Haji Bektas Veli and the Khorasan dervish's,
Is it this? https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektaschi
Post automatically merged:

Yo I'm no Muslim or anything but you're instantly forcing an exegetical discussion on him. I think that's kinda rude you know