Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)
:steef:so it is katakuri who figures it out first and suggested the plan

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Been there, done that. Trying to mod here would be even worse for me LOL, I'm not cut out for it!
Appreciate it though thanks haha.

I modded for some OP Youtubers especially on Discord, I'm a mod for Loner23 on Discord technically atm, I have a long ass crazy as fuck story about me trying to admin a VTM DnD style Discord too and the absolute hell and harassment I got fpr months from the original Admin there ironically!
This place has the best modding I've seen since the big gaming clan I was nearly a mod for years ago, despite the bad reputations it and here get ironically!

I've never seen anyone worse than Reddit and Discord mods (of other servers ofc haha) though!
I'm a big fan of the mods here as well
They all seem very down to earth and chill
:yearight:

Katakuri: Akagami!! The attack must be identical. In the same place and at the same time, here and in the world of singing.
Shanks: One of Big Mom's sons? What do you want here?
Katakuri: I want to help my sister! The prediction hack enables me to take a look at the singing world, if we can attack at the same time... Shanks: So then, I see. Mastering Haki, it's up to me. We have a lot of work to do, no time to analyse. But your help is really valuable, Katakuri.

shanks and katakuri dialogue from red (translated from arabic - if any1 cares lol)
@Sentinel @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.